Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

SVS at Three Cross, Near Ringwood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henryswagon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 0:21    Post subject: SVS at Three Cross, Near Ringwood Reply with quote

:D Top guys SVS they saved my bacon. I recenly bought my Beast from a South Coast Bandit, all shiny and new. Then slipped into SVS for a service and general checkover, looking forward to mortgaging it out and a run thro' the forest on the way home last Saturday. :D

Mechanics face was like a hall clock, A Blunkett MOT he asked? Crying or Very sad
Explained that I had only had it a couple of weeks and asked what was wrong. Where did you buy it from he enquired, South Coast Bandits I replied. Heads shaken.... hands wrung, Trading Standards rung, VOSA rung......... Evil or Very Mad

The battle continues ............................

Thank you for saving my bacon SVS I cannot recommend you enough, why don't you sell Deli's and cut out the Sharks?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 0:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 0:47    Post subject: Re: SVS at Three Cross, Near Ringwood Reply with quote

henryswagon wrote:
... why don't you sell Deli's and cut out the Sharks?

Where would they put 'em Twisted Evil Not exactly loads of space at their workshop/Garage is there Laughing I think they should buy out the next door units Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so now you've got me, and I suspect others, wondering what this is all about having recently bought from the same place. I smell the distinctive whiff of a can of worms being opened here but I assume, for legal reasons, it should not be discussed in detail here.

Would you mind PM'ing me with a few details if that's okay particularly the name of the place that issued the MOT certificate. I'm still just about within the warranty period and need to act fast if anything should be amiss.

Many thanks,

Andy.

Turned on, tuned in, freaked out! (by L400 - Volvo remix) Blue over Silver with shiny tusks and yellow eyes)
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must admit. I've never heard of 'South Coast Bandits' before :? But I believe that providing you have prove of wrong doing then naming and shaming is allowed here. But obviously abusive or unsubstantiated posts will be removed Rolling Eyes
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who / where are they? doesn't come up in google.

A never ending camper/restoration project
Project 1 - Pop-top camper conversion 2011-2015
Project 2 - Campervan the sequel - 2016 restoration, welding, respray, new interior, vertical pop...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: