Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Premier Motors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebobbob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:19    Post subject: Premier Motors Reply with quote

Hi, I just bought my 1996 Delica Space Gear Cystal-lite from these guys. I didn't know that there was so much choice and the salesman Brent, was really helpful - its good to know that they have been importing cars direct from Japan for over 12 years, and they must have had over 20 different mitsubishi Delica vehicles in stock.

And to top it off, they gave me a really good deal. Thanks

Bob James :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Slippers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Brent the other day at their preparation workshop in Mickle Trafford, he owns the company. Seems like a decent bloke.

P.S. Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. I've been checking out the posts on the forum for info, as I'm on the lookout for a Delica, if I can convince her indoors that she will be able to cope with an automatic.
Captain Spacegear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 19:01    Post subject: PREMIER MOTORS CHESTER Reply with quote

hi THERE , I HAVE JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST Delica A 96 LWB SUPER EXCEED FROM THESE GUYS, THOUGH I NEVER MET BRENT THE OWNER AS HE WAS IN JAPAN BUYING MORE STOCK (BETTER THAN A LOT OF DEALERS WHO BUY THE JUNK FROM UK IMPORT AUCTIONS!!) THE SALES GUYS THERE ALAN & NORMAN SORTED ME OUT A SUPER DEAL ,AS THEY WHERE HAVING A CLEARANCE SALE TO MAKE WAY FOR NEW STOCK ARRIVING, THEY STILL HAD QUITE A FEW TO CHOOSE FROM, I NEVER NEW LWB EXISTED TILL I SAW ONE (WELL MORE THAN ONE) .IF YOUR IN NORTH WALES OR NORTH WEST THEY ARE DEFO WORTH A TRIP OUT TOO. Laughing
brianbannes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:52    Post subject: Great Buy Reply with quote

Hi, I just picked up my Delica a 1998 from these guys, Alan the Manager was great !!!!!, he couldn't have been more helpful. They know there stuff and had the best selection and price. Laughing Laughing I would recommend you go and buy from this company, not like a few I saw else where. Thanks GUYS
Mick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, is there a web site for this sales site
Cavegod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

where in warry are they? website? what prices?
leodaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 17:42    Post subject: premier motors Reply with quote

Hi Guys
I have just bought my Delica 2.8 TD Space Gear From Premier really great, They Do have a website it is genuineimporter.co.uk which will bring you to there link, ignore some of the prices as they can be different normally cheaper when you go down, premier is actually situated before you get into north wales
Directions:

Just minutes from the end of the M56 motorway.
Manchester:

Follow the M56 until the end, and the roundabout turn right, and approximately 500 metres on the right you will be Premier Motors Ltd.

Wirral/Liverpool:

Danielle

Follow the M53, until J14, turn off at this juction and turn right oto the roundabout heading onto the A5117 pass Chester Oaks Outlet Village (which will be on your right), follow the A5117 for approximately 2 miles (4 roundabouts) and will be on the left.

North Wales:

Chester:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: