Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Gutters - Rear drip moulding plate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cocorico

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:11    Post subject: Gutters - Rear drip moulding plate Reply with quote

Newbie here - we’ve recently bought a 2002 L400 petrol (3L V6 lpg) Chamonix. Cleaned off the muck under the roof rack but the gutters seem to drain gently into the rear drip moulding plate. I’ve read it’s easy to break the clips and they’re expensive to replace. Anyone have experience of getting under these to clean them out or is it better to just leave them?
Thanks all Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Doglet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Also recently bought a V6 LPG. Not exactly sure what you mean regards rear plate, but all I did with mine was give it a good pressure wash, top to bottom (roofs on high vehicles are often ignored!).

Mine is white, so easy to see the years of muck being flushed out! I just kept going with the pressure washer until the water ran clear (probably explains the current hosepipe ban!).

Kev
peter_rookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you mean the plastic cover on the rear side wall where the rain gutter cover goes under then it is easy to remove. use some screw driver or hard plastic spatula thing to get underneath and lever up, just plugged in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: