4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

where would you start with electrical issues?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that is not a comment on my driving! I may get around to it, if I run out of more important things to do. However, as I'm not currently working, and my wife is, I don't have total control of the Priority List! Sad And on her priority list, anything Delica comes near/at the bottom.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
When my fixed side step rotted away, I worked out a design for a lift up and over step which fits to the step inside the sliding door. However, my welding and fabricating skills were not up to it, so I made a simple fixed step, which now seems a bit vulnerable to passing rocks! (Although I haven't hit any . . . yet!)

Devlish things those passing rocks that jump under the vehicle, when least expected.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
annek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUCH!
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deffo an OUCH, as 18" away from the side of the passenger door was a 300ft drop into the Meditteranean.  Shocked

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
annek

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life on the edge eh, Lewis!

I somehow doubt that even that has been your closest call.
annek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

So back to the original question, noone think's there's a larger issue here, but just lots of individual ones (as the ones I mentioned are only a sample few).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: