4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Cheddar - Any further thoughts?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay Wink
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Indigo

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce.. can you put the sun back up in the sky please????!!!

i dunno .. the mere whiff of a mention of the word BBQ and it disappears! Rolling Eyes

are we taking it that peeps are bringing food to all throw in together so to speak?

i've seen a small fridge ideal for the Deli in matalan for like £30 so will head off and pick one up on Friday, or might even get around to doing that today seeing as i got 2 nights sleep in one and slept like the dead! don't you just hate it when you wake up and realise that you are in the same position that you were when you fell asleep? takes a while for your body to wake up!

anyway, am talking cr4p - first cuppa isn't finished yet!
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at the Full Quart between 11.00 and 11.30 (give me time to remove some of the bugs picked up on the way down!! Twisted Evil )

I'm intending to bring:

2 disposeable BBQ's :D
Some burgers and sausages (approx 8 of each) :D
Some rolls (enough for the above) :D
Some ketchup :D
Some cheese slices :D
A camping stove to brew some tea & coffee :D
A picnic table :D
Plastic picnic set :D
The Delica :D :D
....and myself!! :D :D

I'm not saying I can cater for everyone, but being just me in my motor, there should be some spare food to share with others....

If someone fancies bringing some pasta salad, some quiche, some chiken drumsticks.......etc.....I'm sure we'll have quite a feast between us...

Everything is now crossed for the return of the sun for Sat!! :?

Regards,

Bruce.

Indigo

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Smile

want me to bring some teabags? Laughing seeing as you are just bringing the stove? (i hope you have a kettle as well ;) )

i'll bring some burgers and the like for our tribe too Smile was thinking of marinading some meat and seperately some veggies for me.... and i can do that now that i've bought a fridge to go in the royal Smile so i'll bring tubs of that and make up some kebab thingys, pittas and some mixed salad and relishes Smile

just remember to pack the sun in your Deli okay bruce? lol
willisa

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery Machine wrote:
If someone fancies bringing some pasta salad, some quiche, some chiken drumsticks.......etc.....I'm sure we'll have quite a feast between us...

Wow Bruce, you're well organised! I'm impressed! :D

I'll bring a couple of quiches, pasta salad and probably some kebabs and what ever else I can fit in the caravan.

Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear 2.8Tdi Royal Exceed
Indigo

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 14:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

i checked online last night, and weston beach is accomodating to mutts on the beach all year around and provides doggy bins for the leftover bits!

we're seriously considering bringing our mutts with us on Saturday, one is 13 and starting to fall to bits now bless her and the other is just plain nuts!

so, that's me, hubs, 3 kids, 2 dogs, picnic/bbq stuff *phew* gonna need a bigger car at this rate!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder Astra....

I have got a kettle and will be bringing it! Along with some Teabags and milk etc....... Wink

........Oh.......and some of the L300's come with BUILT IN fridges - something even your ROYAL can't match!! Laughing Razz Laughing so the milk should be nice & cold! 8)

Now - where did I leave that frisby????

Regards,

Bruce.

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astra:
Quote:
we're seriously considering bringing our mutts with us on Saturday, one is 13 and starting to fall to bits now bless her and the other is just plain nuts!

Nah..... it'd be too easy Wink Twisted Evil would'nt it? Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystery Machine wrote:
Thanks for the reminder Astra....

I have got a kettle and will be bringing it! Along with some Teabags and milk etc....... Wink

........Oh.......and some of the L300's come with BUILT IN fridges - something even your ROYAL can't match!! Laughing Razz Laughing so the milk should be nice & cold! 8)

Now - where did I leave that frisby????

Regards,

Bruce.

lmao i've bought a little silver fridge, got it cooling down next to me as i speak!

frisby? that'll be the round plastic thing with my dog attached to it ;)

and watch it you! or i'll make you a coffee ;)
Indigo

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustysparks wrote:
Astra:
Quote:

Nah..... it'd be too easy Wink Twisted Evil would'nt it? Laughing

try me... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er... okay.... What are their names Question Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustysparks wrote:
Er... okay.... What are their names Question Rolling Eyes

you want their real names? or the ones that they answer to most? Laughing Laughing
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, here is the weather for tomorrow (just in case you were wondering??) Wink

WEATHER for Bristol area - Saturday 29th

Stopped at Asda on the way home last night and got the following:

3 x disposeable BBQ's

12 x burgers

8 x sausages

8 x bacon

12 x burger rolls

12 x hot-dog rolls

cheese slices

tomato ketchup

lettuce

The stove, kettle, t-bags, picnic table, picnic set, blanket etc...are all packed - just got to get through work today......then it's the WEEKEND!!!!! :D :D

Mission for tonight - wash the Delica, attempt to remove the wallpaper of bugs, keep my fingers crossed that is doesn't rain!!! :?

Regards,

Bruce.

P.S. Still havn't found the frisby?? Rolling Eyes

Indigo

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooohhh weather looks good then Smile

i'm heading out to tesco in a mo, i'll pick up another bbq so that i can be a fussy cow and keep the veggie stuff separate ;)

gonna go get stuff at tesco in a mo, skewers and marinated meat to stick on it (bleugh ;) ) gonna do some marinated tofu and veggies for me, will buy plenty so kinda throw it all in together kind of thing Smile will bring plenty of pitta bread to shove it all in Smile

the fridge i bought is wicked, especially as it was only £30!!

will bring worcestershire sauce and chilli sauce with me too Smile

lol bruce - i'll buy you a frisby when we get down to the beach!! the kids are asking for buckets, spades and nets and the like ;)

wooohoooo 24 hours to gooooooo *bounce*
macpingu

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 19:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be there too guys, in our non-Delica kind of way. Actually it's a ford focus but we'll just pretend for tomorrow!!!!!!!

Will bring some scooby snacks to add to the party - just need to keep them away from the Sprunger Spiniel.

And maybe this time we'll get to do the touchy feely bit with all your wonderfuel Delicas this time. Here's hoping . . . . . . . .
IanFJ

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 19:15    Post subject: Cheddar - Any further thoughts? Reply with quote

Our Deli, stilll being with the garage, will be absent too. Look out for a violent metallic green Corsa. Will bring some sweet things (and I don't just meant my wife)

CYA

IJ
Indigo

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

macpingu wrote:
We'll be there too guys, in our non-Delica kind of way. Actually it's a ford focus but we'll just pretend for tomorrow!!!!!!!

Will bring some scooby snacks to add to the party - just need to keep them away from the Sprunger Spiniel.

And maybe this time we'll get to do the touchy feely bit with all your wonderfuel Delicas this time. Here's hoping . . . . . . . .

hehe no worries !! Smile

not sure we're bringing our mutts now tho :/ one of them isn't very well at the moment Sad

looking forward to seeing ya all Smile

just heard from bruce and he says he's packed enough in his Deli to last a week ;) he as just about to start scraping off his 500 miles worth of fly wallpaper lol

cya tomorrow Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: