Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

front speaker wiring colour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
troy-boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47    Post subject: front speaker wiring colour Reply with quote

About to change my front door speakers and wondered what was the positive wire was.  One is black and white and the other is green and black I think ??
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the speaker terminals.  Wink

They are marked up as + and -.  :D

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
troy-boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would but as I took door cards off one speaker fell out and the other side was missing Embarassed just wondered if anyone remembered from previous experience
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer!  Sad

Luckily the terminals are set at 90° to each other, so the connector block will only go on one way, allowing you to mstch up the correct wiring.  Wink

Also just remembered I did a photo of the wiring, showing the colours, on this sticky post in February 2008:-

http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19643

HTH  :D

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
troy-boy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the one cheers Lewis  Wink
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you find the cables need replacing then crimp or solder new to old and pull it back through the door wiring loom connector:-

It is easier to feed from the cab side to the door, as you can pull the door side of the connector off easier.  Wink

ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: