Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Turbo Trouble?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Braddy2277

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 0:21    Post subject: Turbo Trouble? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

First of all I appologise for the lack of technical names for things!

I wondered if anyone could give me some advice. On my Delica L400. anything above 2500RPM the Dump valve kicks in till the throttle goes below. any ideas what this could be?

I wonderd if it was the rod that goes to the back of the manifold that seems to move a flap? But I thought I would ask everyone else before I waste a day tinkering.

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 0:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

LITTLEKENGRIFF
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

this link may help
http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33249&highlight=turbo+wastegate
cheers
lkg
Braddy2277

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 0:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lkg

It's not the same sort of problem, but has given me an idea that I should be looking at the circle thing that pushes the rod to make sure thats working properly as I am guessing if that does not open up fully then when the pressure gets too high it blows out the top. I don't have a problem of the car not turning off and its certanly driveable with no smoke.... Time for a spring clean! I love my Delica but I wish it was as easy to work on as my MX5 was.
savana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many things that can be done with the repair of Delica and my Delica got affected several times and the only issue that arises is the repair of spring and the cleaning. But after getting it repair there is no problem and uk garage is better means of getting all the parts properly repair.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: