Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

routes in the midlands?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobafat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 18:00    Post subject: routes in the midlands? Reply with quote

Hey peeps

just wondering if anyone has found any good routes around this way? I've found a few rather good tracks but no enought really? i have attempted to look at some of the off roading forums but if I'm honest I've been shocked by the arrogance and hostility of the people on there!!

There apears to be some big secret about any off roading routes  due to "chavs" (apparently their  4x4's are more destructive that anyone elses?  Rolling Eyes ) so I'm not sure how the posting should go with reference to routes?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 18:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chrisreah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Lewis is back from his hols I am sure he can help out.

Local groups tend to have a thing about Delica's - they really don't like them it seems on principle (cos they look tall its assumed they fall over) rather than because they have weaknesses off road.

Joining GLASS is always a sensible move if you want to find routes. They shouldn't be snobby at all and its a great place to find out more.

You can buy local OS maps, but you have to be careful as sometimes you get lanes changing and the maps can be out of date.

If you fancy arranging a meet I will try and make it up, my parents live in Coventry so i need to head up and say hi at some point anyway.

Failing that if you want a nice day out trying to break your Deli come and join us next time the salisbury group meet up for a play. Lots of us come from quite far away for that
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you find any routes then make sure they are driveable.. Some lanes haven't been driven an a while so it's best to walk them before you drive as damage does occur Embarassed . A lane near me has trees growing so close it's impossible to drive hmmm that remind's me, i must report it.. All the best in finding some..

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this if you have a look on these not a lot but some.
Bazza :D
http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/corporate/PTRWAY.nsf/005ca397bf56aad680256aea004b242a/f76cd3f5fe510e8480257315004a5dc4/%24FILE/Green%20lanes%20and%20Byways%20%20information%20sheet.pdf
http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/web/corporate/pages.nsf/Links/1AD271B0BB9CBD2880256FD300497F82

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
bobafat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey BAz

I have had a look at that before ont he website but it dosent apear to be entirely acurate? it says there is nothing in nuneaton and bedworth but i know for a fact there is at least one UCCR innuneaton that has not tro on it?

ah well ill just have to keep looking lol
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aah I see you could look on Difflock they would know in there.

bobafat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah difflock lol i did have a look on their but I'm not sure its for me......maybe though ill have another lool

in fact i think imgoing to join Glass! looked on the web site and it seems pretty good
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Difflock is a great multi make forum if I see a Deli post I am in like Flynn but I am an MDOCUK man really and prefer a one make forum.

buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclebazwold wrote:
Difflock is a great multi make forum if I see a Deli post I am in like Flynn but I am an MDOCUK man really and prefer a one make forum.
Didn't realize this was a stuck in the mud forum Laughing

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
bobafat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

You in there then baz? how did you find it?

oh yeah! did i see somewhere on here that you salisbury plain lot went to a druid temple or something on your travells?

only ask as I'm off on a bit of a road trip next week and was wondering what stuff to go and see on the way?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: