4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Delica Turbo servicing/repairs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jackal-FFS-
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 20:42    Post subject: Delica Turbo servicing/repairs Reply with quote

Hi all,
       hope this is the right section for this post.

Turbo was playing up on my beloved Deli, contacted a few places regarding the repair work and found most of them way too expensive.
Found this company on a web search and contacted them, they were most helpfull over the phone giving me advice. After me removing my turbo and phoning them they arranged a national courier service to pick up my turbo and deliver it to thier workshops for appraisal, they telephoned me the next day and told me what was wrong with it, how much it was going to cost with the option of delivering it back to me untouched if I decided it was too costly. Mine was so badly worn that I needed a completely new unit, I told them to proceed and the very next day a brand new unit was delivered. The company stayed in telephone contact with me even after the new turbo was delivered to make sure I was happy with what I had got, thoroughly excellent service I thought, I telephoned them and asked if I could put thier details on the site and they said it was fine, what they also said was anyone contacting them should mention that they are members of this club and they will recieve equally as good service at competitive prices, the same that was given to me.

My price (for comparisson) Brand new Delica turbo for an L400 including courier charges was £611.00, this included a 12 month warranty.

Telephone: 01924 477747

web link
http://www.arturbo.co.uk
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 20:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: