4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Stardrop55 on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lurkingspider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:25    Post subject: Stardrop55 on ebay Reply with quote

Right first up I'm new here so apologies if this isn't the right thread. But here's a little tale of woe for anyone in the Hull area.

Desperately looking about for my first Delica, I live on Teesside and so far been to Leeds, Lincoln, Edinburgh, well you get the idea. Been keeping an eye on fleabay as well. Saw one in Hull. Looked okay. Tried to contact the seller by email. Tried again. Tried 5 times in all before giving up (yes I am that keen to get one). Auction finished with 0 bids and no sale so emailed one last time to say I was interested if they wanted to sell it still.  

Got a phone call back, hooray! fixed a time to go see, took the day off work today. On my way to Hull early, thought I'd see some friends on the way - but still no text with the address as promised. So tried texting politely only to get the reply a couple of hours before I'm due to view "Sry Not selling Now"

Now if you didn't want to sell it fine, it's your car. But for the love of Dawkins, why advertise it, contact me to see if I wanted to buy it, invite me down, let me travel and THEN change your mind? I despair for the species at times I really do. Sad

If you're Stardrop55 in Hull reading this. Thanks. Thanks for a wasted days holiday from work. Thanks for a pointless 120 mile journey. Thanks for a really great start to the weekend.

For everyone else, apologies. Needed to vent. And if you know of a Deli for sale? Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Ange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some folks have no consideration for others at all....and I don't know how they have the brass neck to act that way...

Oh sorry....welcome to the club...SmileSmile

Ang x
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club and most Deli owners are nice cept that one but keep at it your dream motor is out there.
bazza :D

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
lurkingspider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the good wishes, always appreciated. Calmed down somewhat now. Cheered myself up by planning to go and view an L300 in sunny Newcastle tomorrow.
Ange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing, take some butties and a flask and treat it as a day out...Smile
Ang x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rate the seller All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: