2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Poole diesel fuel pump repairs!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 13:47    Post subject: Poole diesel fuel pump repairs!! Reply with quote

Hi guys had the fuel pump seals replaced at Poole diesel 75 Ringwood Rd Poole Tel 01202 749071 reasonably priced , quick and decent job , cash or cheque only though . :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 13:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

oddball

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
Used these guys this week to replace knackered pump seal.
Dropped it there 8 in the morning picked it up just before 4.
Good service, ran like a dream on the way back to Cornwall, (seemed a little torquier if anything)
£320 + VAT, worth a tank full of Diesel travelling there and a night in the van in freezing conditions.
A big up to Poole Diesel and a big thanks to "The Pottery" pub for the hospitality given by them, (whiled away a few hours in there!).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had my seals done with Poole diesel, as with oddball dropped it off at 8 done at 4, £400 all in, fantastic guys to deal with, even showed me the old seals which had gone really hard and brittle and explained what had happened, not very often you come across guys like this, definately highly recommend wav
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you got good service and I note the £400 which is way better than the £900+ they quoted me over 3½ yrs ago Shocked Also my engine's still running fine without the need to change them yet 8) But at least it won't cost so much if it becomes necessary Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: