Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Ettington (Pillerton) Garage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 21:21    Post subject: Ettington (Pillerton) Garage Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
am now Totally p*ssed of with this guy.  Has always appeared helpful ....BUT....bought the Deli, this guy agreed to fix the sunroof etc before I bought it.  I trusted him. Bad Move! Vehicle now been back Twice costing 2 days off work not to mention diesel costs and Freezing our a*ses off in his refridgerator er..."waiting room", for Stupid little things that should have been done BEFORE the vehicle was ever released! This car should NOT have passed it's MOT (done by them..ha....).  Minor stuff, but VERY annoying! Every single time this guys promises stuff and we are left chasing and chasing him (yes....being fair to him, he IS busy...and they Are minor things BUT...this stuff should have been fixed FIRST AS PROMISED). Rear fog light was installed so that it was permanently on (how the H*ll did THAT pass an MOT?) Washer jets blocked, sunroof fails to shut (great when it's raining...not), loads of other silly Annoying stuff that was promised to be fixed.   The First time I took the Deli back to get the fog light switch Working...I came back home (should have gone over their "work" with a fine toothed comb!)  and found they'd disconected the front fogs! Shoddy Work and I wouldn't trust them to fix a toy car.........

This guy KNOWs I NEED to sell this vehicle and cannot do so because of his Shoddy Work.

I COULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS GARAGE.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 21:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: