4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Delica towbars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 14:03    Post subject: Delica towbars Reply with quote

Towbars for both L300 and L400 available from .......
www.towequipe.com

Marc 8)

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 14:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

willisa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Towequipe, reference towbar for L400 (PF8W)

Quote:
Hi There,

Thank you for your email.

I can supply you with a towbar for your vehicle.

The price would be £ 179 plus £12 p and p in UK mainland
This towbar retails out at over £ 229

I am afraid this is a different shape then the normal towbar that I list on ebay.

****** Special Offer, this also includes a free bumper protector plate which retails full price at £8. **********************

Please see below for the price if you want to upgrade to twin electrics etc.

These prices are including VAT.

This above quote includes the following:
Towbar
Towball
Bolts for fitment
Towbar Instructions
Cover for Towball
Single Wiring Kit, including connectors and Sounders and 7 pin trailer socket
Wiring instructions for the seven pin socket.
Wiring colour code for the car wiring harness.
Freephone support number during fitment.
NEXT WORKING DAY DISPATCH after payment has been received, cleared and as long as the goods are in stock. Delivery is 96% next working day 48 hours at the latest. (It is 72 hrs delivery in Scot and offshore islands).

All the equipment is what we use to fit on customers vehicles ourselves.

The Towbar is a flange fitted towbar with bolt on towball to enable you to fit any stabizer plate or cycle carriers etc (Unless it is a Swan neck or detachable quote). If your vehicle is registered after Aug 1998 it will also be EEC approved and is one of the best quality towbars on the market. It is tested to EC directive 94/20. The towbar comes with a full Lifetime guarantee

You can also add the following accessories at these discount prices.

Black Bumper protector - £5 Retails at £8.50 £3.50 saving
Stainless Steel Bumper Protector - £10 Retails at £15 £5.00 saving
Twin elec pack with relays -£15 Retails at £35 £20.00 saving

These prices are including VAT

A full VAT receipt will be dispatched to you upon completion of the order

If you wish to pursue this or have any further questions please let us know.

Ways to Pay:

There are a number ways you can pay:
Call us on 0800 298 3033 and pay over the phone using your credit or debit card.

Kind Regards

Andrew Rowson
Towequipe
Suppliers of New Discount complete kit towbars
0800 2983033

Smile Lisa

Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear 2.8Tdi Royal Exceed
willisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 17:05    Post subject: Towbar for the L400 LWB Reply with quote

Well after abit of uncertainty about if the towbar will fit the LWB. William dragged the beast down to Nuneaton to the Towequipe folks and the ordinary one fits - it attaches onto the towing eyes and braces on the chassis - you need to drill the holes). This is the one as advertised on that auction site for £99 (code is 705). You pay an extra £14 for twin electrics.

Any queries ask for Andrew Rowson as he now has first hand experience it them :D

Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear 2.8Tdi Royal Exceed
ALC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

http://www.towequipe.com/

are selling these on ebay as BUYNOW for £81 plus £15 delivery, did anyone actually get one off of them yet ? and are they any good ?
ALC
petemillis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one from them, as have several others, and they are good. Fitting for the new design ones is easier than the previous ones, but even they are straight forward.
IanFJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 15:34    Post subject: Delica towbars Reply with quote

I fitted one of these bars a couple of weeks ago and have just returned from using it to tow to and from Cornwall, all went well.

Went on sweet as a nut apart from being a little fiddly to get the bolts that fit into the chassis members in place (but that might just be my big fingers!).

There are already grommets in place to take the wiring up the inside of the rear panel to the lights, but its a long way to the other side to make the link. I fed it under the sealing rubber for the back door rather than taking of panels and lifting the carpets.

Only slight gripe is the quality of the paint finish as it only comes primered. A couple of good coats of paint will help but every towbar I have ever had has rusted and looked manky with a year or so. To prevent this I had mine zinc plated and this should keep it looking nice.

Good product at a sensible price (now 10 quid CHEAPER than I paid GRRRRR)

IanFJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: