Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Newton-le-Willows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
virginians

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 23:17    Post subject: Newton-le-Willows Reply with quote

Just thought I'd post a quick note regarding a genuinely decent import dealer.
It's Steve who runs Enterpise cars in Newton-le-Willows.
Definitely no "dodginess" here, He's a really nice guy who does a decent deal and has been more than happy to help me out with any problems I've had.
I originally bought an L300 crystalite from him, but unfortunately my wife is disabled and had a bit of difficulty getting in and out so after only 2 months we went back and explained that we'd like to trade up to an L400 as they're easier to get into and out of. I won't detail the exact deal but let's just say that we didn't lose out. Couldn't recommend this guy highly enough as he seems to be one of the few dealers around who genuinely wants your custom back!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 23:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Nairnie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 19:28    Post subject: Yep! Top Dealer!! Reply with quote

Hi All salute

I have to say that Steve at Enterprise Cars Ltd is a genuine good guy.

We bought our L300 Delica from him and he could not do enough to help.
two weeks after noticed the exhaust was cracking at the weld, as I had read on this site about stainless steel systems, I mentioned it to Steve and asked if he would look at contributing to the cost..... He is paying for a full S.S.system. How is that for customer service. TOP BLOKE.

Any one in the Lancashire, Merseyside area thinking of buying a Deli, won't go wrong paying ENTERPRISE CARS a visit.

No I am not on commission, a good dealer deserves a good mention, too many people are ready to slag them off, but not many will praise the good ones.

Ian. :D
ian23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 18:19    Post subject: Enterprise Reply with quote

Can't agree more, bought my Delica two years ago off steve, still going back for help and advice, couldn't be any more helpful without becoming a saint (haha). When I'm ready to change I will give steve a look in.
cal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used steve a few times and i agree he is very helpful and so is his staff :D i didn't even get my Delica from him i got it from chester but i will not go their again. It will be steve if i change mine
orfy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth knowing, thanks.
#1 Written Off.
#2 Going Strong.
gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really shows that there are some people out there who know how to build a buisness properly. I had a completely opposite experience when I got mine. I am also glad that some one puts positive comments so this board is not just full of moans and groans.
lucydavenport

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:09    Post subject: mixed feelings Reply with quote

After reading reports of how good Enterprise Cars was I had to visit only living down the road. But I found Steve a bit over powering smarmy. It felt more like a chat up than an attempt to sell me a vehicle. I left not buying a Delica and won't be going back there again. Lucy
orfy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've Just been down to see Steve about a replacement Deli. He seems a nice enough bloke with a good attitude.

I mentioned the Deli owners club and this thread. He said he read it and was upset by the Smarmy post.

He's not a smarmy bloke. (He does know his stuff)
All he can suggest his he has a 21year old nephew who covers for him sometimes and he does like to chat up the ladies.
#1 Written Off.
#2 Going Strong.
Smart-Tech

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Lucida privately and rang to check it's history with Enterprise. They couldn't have been more helpful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: