4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Diamond Autoparts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanFJ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 19:17    Post subject: Diamond Autoparts Reply with quote

Just found this lot, I haven't used them but they do seem to at least know what a Deli is and have some useful parts at considerably less than a dealer.

http://www.diamondautoparts.co.uk/Online%20Shop.htm

IanJ
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 19:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already been mentioned here Ian, a bit further down the page: http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4006

Have seen the site but not ordered from them myself either Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 21:30    Post subject: Diamond Auto parts Reply with quote

Just been in contact with these guys, heres the prices for the parts i have asked for.

There is NO discount offered for MDOCUK members, despite asking!

don't know whats happening there?

I looked in the club shop for help, very little is offerd. Whats the score, if the club is working on securing a deal, surely we should be directing our biz there way, instead of hopeing to find that bargain, or someone who even knows what a Deli is!

Many thanks for your recent enquiry regarding Mitsubishi Parts for your vehicle.

Air Filter £32.95
Fuel Filter £11.55
Oil Filter £26.52
Sump Plug £4.25
Sump Plug Washer £0.45
Alternator Belt Pack £13.41
Air Con Belt £8.77

Postage & Packing £8.00

All parts quoted are Genuine Mitsubishi Motors Parts. All Prices quoted include VAT.

Should you wish to order the above parts or have any additional questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me on 01524 734200.

Kind Regards

David Harrison
Parts Manager
Diamond Auto Parts Limited
Brookbank Garage
Scotland Road
Carnforth
Lancashire
LA5 9JZ

00 44 (0) 1524 734200
pyrogaz

Location: Caithness, next stop polar bears and hardy little chaps in Parkas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 17:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a venture by Norjac Mitsubishi; I found them to be very helpful and not excessively expensive on items that are dealer only, such as header tank and some of the metal water pipes; obviously if they're selling genuine Mitsi service items there's no way they could compete with the pattern parts from other sources.

Daz, for the air filter you really can't do better than the Unifilter from Peter Millis, similar price to a conventional item and lasts the life of the vehicle, seems to improve power and response as well :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: