4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Towbar PE8W

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 0:38    Post subject: Towbar PE8W Reply with quote

Hi all
Just about to pick up my Exceed L400 (Tomorrow). Main use will be towing my cruising dinghy to remote locations. Will Towequipe's £97 Towbar fit this chassis number - I don't recognise the numbers they quote on their website!
David
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 0:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

willisa

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave, what is you Chassis pre-fix then? Mine is PF8W as it's a LWB one - usually the SWB ones are PE8W?

We have the Towequipe towbar - slight adjustments to get it to fit the LWB, but I know others have just bolted it straight on.

Also, you can try calling them (speak to Andrew) they are very helpful Smile.

PS - I also have an L400.

Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear 2.8Tdi Royal Exceed
dgm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 8:05    Post subject: Re: Towbar PE8W Reply with quote

Hi willisa
SWB - prefix PE8W - I'll go for it then!

David
petemillis

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, you could always order over the phone to make sure they send you the right one. They do loads of different towbars for £97 so make sure you get the one for PE8W and PD8W. Fits perfectly.
What numbers don't you recognise?
dgm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 17:35    Post subject: PE8W Towbar Reply with quote

Hi petemillis

Quote:
What numbers don't you recognise?

I've just been back to their site, and checked out the one I was looking at £97 - cheapest of course! said it fitted P25W, P35W - those I didn't recognise. Thanks to your post I find I must pay a whole £2 more to fit the PE8W!

Thanks
David
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dave
Quote:
said it fitted P25W, P35W - those I didn't recognise

they are numbers from the earlier term Delica the L300 i believe hth
btw i know of a good loan company if you need them for the extra on the towbar lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Marc 8)

dgm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 18:26    Post subject: PE8W Towbar Reply with quote

Marc
Thanks - I'd thought that myself .... eventually!
I've just gone and got my swivel seat swiveled, but won't swivel back - so I might just need that loan company to pay a man to fix it! Is this a common problem - is there adjustment on the seat base? It seems the the knob thingy just doesn't have as much travel as the other seat.

TIA
David
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi david
Not sure on the seat thing as i have the 8 seater version,but i have read on the aus forum that there seats are disconected so they Can't spin round for there compliance test,so it may just be a case of finding the adjuster cable and seeing if it can be re tensioned,not sure how easy that is but I'm sure someone will be able to tell you,it would be worth starting a new thread specifically for the seat problem,hope that helps atb

Marc 8)

dgm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 23:02    Post subject: PE8W Towbar Reply with quote

Marc

Ta

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Towing & technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: