Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Door Speaker Wiring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waggas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59    Post subject: Door Speaker Wiring Reply with quote

I posted last night and got deleted for some reason, I had a look around and it wasn't' moved anything (probably something I did)

I'm rewiring the door speakers and struggling to see how I can trace my wire through, I can't find the hole as such on the inside where it leads to the outside. I've got massive hands so its hard to get in there to poke around. I've looked on the servicing documents and loom diagram doesn't show the access point on the inside of the body.

I've also jiggled every wire I could find behind the glove box and no movement on the wire outside leading to the door.

Anybody give me some advice on this as I want to get it back together again so I can drive the bloody thing :-)

Cheers

Wayne
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Waggas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, the issue is with the passenger side. there seems to be more "stuff" on that side". I've found a picture of the driver side and it seems a bit more straight forward.

W
monquay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are looking for the hole which goes into the rubber tube connecting the car to the door yes? if so, it is behind the side plastic cover, below the knee position speaker AND behind any insulation/ carpet type stuff. It is a blow to get to, I seem to recall I used a stiff tie wrap pushed through from the door until I could grab it, tape the wire to it and pulled it back again. There may also have been some sort of control box screwed to the side of the car in about that position, but I can't recall clearly enough if I had to take it off or not.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but hope it helps!

Joe
Waggas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mate, there is a control box there, I will whip it off on a minute and have a look.

Cheers

W
Waggas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it, thanks fella !!!!

W
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: