Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Gallaghers Mitsubishi Warrington

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangerover
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 23:25    Post subject: Gallaghers Mitsubishi Warrington Reply with quote

Speak to Stuart in Parts

They are openly Delica friendly and will honour a 15% Discount on parts to owners saying they are from the Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club.

Quick service and no issue at all with the "grey" factor.....
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 23:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Ho55

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 14:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say spoke to Andy here today. A very very helpful chap and Used to be an L300 owner so knows the vehicles very well...he boasted 'We were doing Imports here before Imports became Popular' :D but long story short he's sorted me part numbers for replacement springs for my P25T :D winnah  :D
Defender

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I've used them too for genuine front and rear shocks and antiroll bar links. Very helpfull and delivered the parts to Bolton on their delivery van when they arrived with them. Didn't know about the club discount thought  Sad
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the same discount, effectively trade prices, from my local Mitsu dealer. If you don't ask they won't know !  Wink

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: