Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Another fine job by Mark3 - new pump seals and service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 21:49    Post subject: Another fine job by Mark3 - new pump seals and service Reply with quote

went to Mark3's to have my Deli pump seals replaced and a service, was really impressed, mark really knew his stuff, Deli runs lovely, going to him for the full service when its due, he travels all over the country to you too, lucky for me he is quite close, i definately recommend him to anyone out there, he had a lot of top tips too, cheers mark, top bloke, top job  :D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 21:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey he done one close to him for once.
Bazza Shocked  :D

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
mark3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha you spoke too soon, Newbury today, Bristol Tomorrow, then its Buxton & Arnold in Notts and Thursday BLACKPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a lot of travelling to have a cold breeze up ya back and ya head under a bonnet but seal season is starting now. :D
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
mark3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be worse, and we gonna grab a cuppa with V8Rick on the way back at the Services on the M61 so that breaks up the return journey a bit too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 15:44    Post subject: Mark 3 Contact Reply with quote

Seems as I am such a shy post-er, I am not allowed to even PM anyone to say thanks for helping or any other reason. In this case I was rather hoping to be able to find Mark3, not so much for work to be done but more to ask him if - in his extensive travels around the Delica world - he knows of anyone trying to rid themselves of a troublesome wreck of a Deli anything from 1994-1999 with a knackered, broken or non-running 2800cc lump that could be towed away and used as spares for another old girl. I am not looking to pay a lot but thought there might be some old thing lying rusting in a garden somewhere........

Thanks a million.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: