4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Kingston Mitsubishi

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Kingston Mitsubishi
Superb!
86%
 86%  [ 19 ]
Very good
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Average
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Below par
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oh dear!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

Chazz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

No longer exists...

Quote:
The excellent Kingston Mitsubishi dealership in Blackpool is closing down and moving to Browns Mitsubishi in Grimsargh, Preston.   So if any of you like me have enjoyed great service and hospitality at Kingston, then you'll be pleased to know that the majority of the staff at Kingston will be moving across to Browns also,  including their excellent servicing technicians.

I've too few posts here so am not allowed to provide clickable links in posts, but this is quoted from thread t=19959
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 14:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Beastlee

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to get some parts sent to Germany, have asked them if they will honour the old discount or can offer an alternative.

Car #1 For getting there fast : 1996 Legnum VR4 with a few modifications
Car #2 The only one in Germany : 1997 RVR Hyper Sports Gear R
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that this Dealer along with some others in Dorset has now fallen victim to the economic climate and shut down. I have therefore removed the 'Sticky' status. I am told the website is also down... Please let me know if this changes Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

your quite right russ, kingston shut it doors a while ago now shortly after it was taken over by brown mitsubishi. some of the staff from kingston moved to their workshop near preston

as for myself i got thoughroughly fed up with the motor trade after watching a good garage run down so they could shut the doors and cut costs so i now work on an oil rig and have very little to do with vehicle repairs now Sad
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rik, good to hear from you. Hope the oil rig business is okay? I drive by the Bridport Mits dealer regularly. Last week was the last time in fact, and I will drive past again this Thursday so I will see if they are indeed open!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: