2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

A couple of Green Lanes, Down South!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:11    Post subject: A couple of Green Lanes, Down South! Reply with quote

I'll start with a couple of easy ones here 'down south'.
The routes are reasonably easy with some sections being fairly rutted. Some sections as with many lanes may have 'overgrown' sections which may cause mild scratching which in most cases can be easily 'T-cut' out. As I have said in previous posts, the Delicas can be a bit of a nightmare to clean properly. You WILL need a jet wash and the mud gets into many nooks and crannies under the vehicle. Only way to clear it is to fully remove the sumpguards etc to get access to all the hollow suspension arms :? Helps to put it on ramps Wink

Anyway, here are 2 routes: (These are approx coordinates as I haven't got my GPS with exact readings near me)

1/ The Oxdrove route running West to East. Start at the Wingreen Car-Park OS ST923 204 to SU086 233 where it joins with the A354.
    2/ Stratford Tony route also West to East. From the A30 (Bit tricky to find) ST935 239 to SU157 276 on the A338.

Both lanes are around 15 miles long ish
I've used both these lanes at least 3 times this year and should be okay. There are also many other short bits around both ends of these which I haven't used for a while, so would need to check out before posting.
Might add that parts of both of these lanes are normal tarmac roads which join sections together.
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green laning - routes / RoW All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: