Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

odd wheel and other issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonleadman

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 21:07    Post subject: odd wheel and other issues Reply with quote

bought our car from elams of mirfield , its an as basic as you can get 94 L400 exceed with captains chairs and chrystalite roof.
seemed a good deal when we bought it , and they promised attention if owt went wrong .just prior to our maiden voyage to france i thought i had better have a good look around it and be more familiar with the beast.
dipped the oil and it was marginally down,checked all the tyre pressures they seemed okay all within .5 of 30psi.tried to drop the spare to actualy look at it, the winding gear was seized , after struggling for a bit i managed to force the tyre down to then discover it had a 215 as a spare and the other 4 are 225, so took it back today without an appointment and while i waited they put a new tyre on replaced the winding rod for the wheel frame had a look at the exhaust and found a hole in the pipe, said they thought it would be alright on hols fetch it back when you get back and if we Can't weld a patch on (seems sound everywhere else) when we get the pipe off we will put a new exhaust on, and that black smoke ! if the diesel magic doesn't cure it we will blank off the egr when you fetch it for the exhaust doing. all in all they seem like a reasonable dealer , got the result that i wanted a lot easier than i expected. sorry its a war and peace type post
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 21:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jonleadman

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 19:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

i take it all back, fixed a couple of problems under warranty, serviced it twice , didn't really listen to my concerns about other warranty issues , not all that impressed with service , they don't live in the real world where time is concerned , if you have a problem that is slightly out of the ordinary the do a lot of trumpet blowing about parts sourcing , don't get back to you and basically do nothing about it, had the common gearbox dance problem , yes i'm sure we can deal with that . i fixed it , and although i Can't prove it i think they caused it in the first place.
thought the sales experience was okay , but , after sales er whats that?
i have now chatted to several Delica owners who purchased from them and all feel the same. i for one will not be buying either another car or any garage services from them again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: