Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Weston Beach Directions (pub, beach & camping)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 17:06    Post subject: Weston Beach Directions (pub, beach & camping) Reply with quote

At long last!!

Here are the directions to get to the Weston Meet on the 17th. :D

Sorry for the delay in posting these up - I was ill the tail end of last week and have not had time to persue this until today. Sad

I've done each map to give fairly clear indications of where everything is, and these you can then print off to bring with you (so no excuses for getting lost!).

We are meeting at the pub (The Full Quart on the A370) at 11.00, a quick drink & chat to give others time to arrive, then on to the beach in groups of 5 cars to be at the beach by 12.00/12.30.

If anyone arrives at the beach before us - try and find a fairly good spot near the dunes so we can have a go at some dune bashing! :D

If you have any doubts please PM me and I can give you my contact number.

Here is the general location of the three main places.

For those meeting at the pub, here is its general location. If you are coming from the M5, it's on the left IMMEDIATELY after Mendip Caravans, which you can't miss (there is also a speed camera outside Mendip Caravans - so WATCH YOUR SPEED!! It's 50mph BTW! Wink )

This shows a bit more detail of the campsite and beach in relation to the M5.

More detail of the West End Farm campsite location.

This shows more detail of how to get to the beach. Follow the BLUE line to take you to the correct part of the beach. The main part of the road on the left is the A370 that can be seen more clearly in the other maps.

I hope this all makes sense?? :?

Any questions, please PM me or post here.

Regards,

Bruce.

P.S. Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.... 8)

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 17:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the info at last.

wills
xx
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Bill Embarassed ,

The info WAS on the 'other' thread, but I deleted it when I updated the info earlier today! All sorted again now.....

All the info is on the PoCUK site too - with more clearly labelled dates, you coming along then?? Would be good to meet the Bill Meister and his 'Landy Recovery Vehicle'!!! Wink Laughing

Regards,

Bruce.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: