4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Beep Beep

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanFJ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 16:30    Post subject: Beep Beep Reply with quote

The only thing that lets a Deli down (imho) is the rather weedy horn.

Has anyone fitted an alternative. Do air horns need a relay or will they work off the standard current provided to the fitted horn?

Ian
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 16:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 'washing the rear window several times', I finally found the horn button and yes, you're right it is weedy :? Laughing
Think you'll find that you need a relay with air-horns Ian Wink
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

Spent today looking at my washer pump (it has a leak, but that's another story), but after removing the wheel arch guard, suprise, I found another horn!!!!, with the wires disconnected. Smile
Mine sounded weedy, until I reconnected the second one, now it's loud. :D
I wonder if it is disconnected as part of the SVA??? and I wonder if others amongst you have this second horn aswell?!!
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

My horns the same on the passenger side inner wheel liner is a nice chunky horn and boy shes loud was already connected when she left sva so not sure if the original had been removed so they left that one but hey i don't mind,if i remember the orig one is located on the drivers side tucked up inside the wheel arch liner nearly in the engine bay itself.
Well one things for sure I've always go the horn whilst driving my beast Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Marc 8)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L400 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: