Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Registering Mitsubishi Delica in France

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
searcher30

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:32    Post subject: Registering Mitsubishi Delica in France Reply with quote

We are lookign at registering a Mitsubishi Delica car possibly in france . in the french paperwork to get this registered at the "prefecture" (equivalent of UK DVLC) they are asking us what is the horse power of the car. we have a 2.8 turbo diesel but that 2.8 or 2800 cc is according to the french list not the horse power as the list only goes up to about 100CC. any help appreciated as are now not up to date on the uk's car disk as we are away.

thanks in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

PinkPig
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a search on "jackie woodley" they are doing the same and are having all sorts of paperowrk fun. :?

The horsepower they may be after might not be the engines power as such, but its taxation "horsepower" groups based on the old french horse power measurements. I guess it would be in the 8CV class (eight horsepower) - this is why that famous little citreon is called a 2CV.
just a thought.

I think the later L400s are 140bhp and the earlier ones around 120? someone will be here to give you the correct figures soon no doubt.

A never ending camper/restoration project
Project 1 - Pop-top camper conversion 2011-2015
Project 2 - Campervan the sequel - 2016 restoration, welding, respray, new interior, vertical pop...
Ginja Nutz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also find these links useful.

http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=909&highlight=

http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1339&highlight=

HTH
Smile
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not technically an SVA question but i have moved tis thread to the sva forum anyways.

Marc

jackiewoodley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 17:31    Post subject: Delica in France Reply with quote

Hi
I have pm you.

jackie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> (E)SVA / Cert of conformity queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: