Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Dealers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 23:47    Post subject: Dealers Reply with quote

Not sure if this belongs here but feel free to shift it if not...

Cruising around today ostensibly on the lookout for a temporay runaround to replace the Prelude (RIP Crying or Very sad ) but I thought I'd do a bit of Delica spotting whilst I was at it. To that end, does anyone know anything good, bad or indifferent about the following dealers:

Phoenix 4x4
Southern Motors
Bournemouth Trade Centre/Autobiography
Some place on the Copythorne road just before Cadnam roundabout.

All of them are currently offering Delicas and the search is becoming more desperate since the missus says she's not setting foot in the Corsa hire car again (uncomfortable, vomit-inducing, dark etc Evil or Very Mad ). Could make life difficult in a week or so when she'll be faced with a 5 mile walk to the labour ward... Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 23:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I went past Auto-Biography they had 5 or 6 - L400 Delis on show! (Quite a deluge, I believe the expression is Laughing ) I've heard good and bad reports but nothing specific, so can't say to much.
Good hunting Wink
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy :D
It may help your quest if you take a look oover at our sister site pocuk,they have a dealers section there that has some 9 pages about bealers from all over and i think some of the ones you mentioned feature in there too hope it helps,..... http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=b7ee420988c1728b0ef69db8889dba70

Marc 8)

dewy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andys, I bought a Delica L400 from Autobiography, I can't really recomend them as they did not do what they said they would do for the price we agreed.
However he does get a lot of Delica's in and if you can spot a tidy one that you can haggle a good deal on then they are worth a look. Best option with them would be to knock the price right down and be prepared to do any work yourself.
We did get a lovely super exceed from them and after doing a few jobs to it I am really smitten with the thing, still got a couple of little niggles but nothing serious and having looked around before hand we could have done a lot worse. :?
So happy hunting.
RETAILPRO LTD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 18:17    Post subject: Auctios Reply with quote

I am a dealer (ooooooooooo) and to be honest i wouldn't recommend to anyone to go to ANY auction when buying an import. The number of times i have came from an auction and seen people sitting at the side of the road with trouble is all too often. I came out of Liverpool port once and seen Three vehicles within 2 miles at the side of the road with various troubles. If you do buy at auction DO NOT drive it home get someone to transport it to you and then drain the water flush and do the same with the oil and replace the fuel filters, then start it up and see whats happening.

Tom
Rusty
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geda Deli.... You know it makes sense... 'Apres Moi Le Déluge' as Delboy would say Wink

Quote of the day: "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: