Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

wheel lock light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave C

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 20:06    Post subject: wheel lock light Reply with quote

anyone got any idea where the sensor is to the wheel lock light.I thought it was above the 4WD sensors on the transfer box but I've earthed both sides with no luck I've looked in the pajero manual with no luck

The dash side is okay ran earth from the wire on the plug in connection and indicater lights up its def in 4WD took it straight up steep grass bank no problem
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 20:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

chiefie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

going off all other mitsi boxes i have done, it should be on the t/box or top/side of g/box. if u find it let me know cos i have the same fault on mine but haven't had time to look at it yet Smile
Dave C

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 18:31    Post subject: z Reply with quote

i think ill have to see if i can look at it on the parts list at the local dealer and see which of the sensors it is there are about five sensors on the transfer box.Thanks anyway.
chiefie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

looked at my lock light yesterday, found that 2 wires were broken.if you look under the o/s of the transfer box at the back you will see 2 sensors in the side of the box,follow the wires over the top and through a 'bracket' where the speedo cable goes. this is where my wires haved rubbed through, on the bracket. hope this is of some help
rik 8)
Dave C

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 21:26    Post subject: a Reply with quote

thanks,ill get under 2moro,my 4WD light failed like that.well done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: