4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

ABS Reluctor rings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristopherGodhard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 16:36    Post subject: ABS Reluctor rings Reply with quote

Hi Folks,
why is it so diffucult to find the front ABS Relutor Rings at a reasonable price, I've search for days and cannot find any,
your help would be much welcomed
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 16:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a post about these a few years back, but it appears to be missing.

There are two sizes, with a different centre bore. I found mine was 90mm. specified by this company:-  reluctorrings.com  which is Part number 47-Tbh-920, pictured below.
The other size was Part number 47-Tbh-861, with an 86.1mm centre bore, which they advertise as for the 2800

NB: Unlike the OEM aluminium ones these are machine steel and much more robust.

https://www.reluctorrings.com/cars/mitsubishi

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
ChristopherGodhard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 15:45    Post subject: ABS Reluctor rings Reply with quote

Hi Lewis,
I've got a 1995 Delica Space Gear Exceed 2800 4m40 PE-8W. Unfortunately both fronts on mine are cracked and I assume that they are the originals to this car and made from an alloy.
The new ones at Reluctor Rings are £120 each inc vat for the 86.1mm part no  47-Tbh-861 which are probably the ones I need and at the moment I can't afford, I will bookmark the page so when I've got the cash I will invest in them.
So thank you for looking into it for me,
Chris.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Deli is a 1997 2800.  I originally ordered the 47-Tbh-861 and found the centre ring to be too small, so called the company and arranged to swap them.

If I remember right the sales guy said the smaller centre ring was for the 2WD version, but the larger ring fitted all models.

Best to measure the diameter of yours, before ordering.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
ChristopherGodhard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 16:03    Post subject: ABS Reluctor rings Reply with quote

Thanks for that info, my car is 4 wheel drive so it looks like I'll be stripping the hubs down again to give it a coat of measuring, lets hope we have some nice weather in the next month or so , I hate gettng wet Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: