4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Climate control, auxiliary lighter, air con and mirrors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudnomad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:39    Post subject: Climate control, auxiliary lighter, air con and mirrors Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Just trying to get my new Delica to best possible condition.

Few problems I've encountered:
- climate control temp always starts at 25c, so every time I start the car, it needs several button presses, any idea what can be wrong? Radio keeps the memory, so does the clock

- there is no power at the 12v socket in the rear, front one is okay. Are they on a different circuit? I've checked all the fuses and everything seems to be okay

- I refilled the aircon, it was almost empty, but there was still 55g after over five years of not being used so I'm assuming it doesn't leak. Everything seems to be fine,, yet the air is still not as cold as it should be. I found 950g in the manual and that's what I told the garage to put in, since they didn't have Delica on file.
Should they put more gas in for front and rear aircon model? Can a compressor be faulty and seemingly working fine, yet not...compressing enough? Smile

- no mirrors operation, again, I checked all the fuses and all seem fine, couldn't even find one responsible for mirrors in the description, so checked all of them.
Any other things you would check?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accessory sockets also have an inbuilt fuse, at the back of them. More info is on this post:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50650

The aircon is one system, regardless of being front or rear, so the gas quantity figures apply to the complete system.

Not all door mirrors are electric. If you have the drivers door control panel, with the mirror adjustment button at the front, then in front of that is a three way switch for left - neutral - right sides and to the right of that is the button to open and close them.

With the electric ones there is sometimes a problem with a small plastic retaining pin breaking, allowing the circuit film to come away from the track.

See the repair post, by xandercraw, here:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31066

NB: Window mirror remote control is on the same fuse as the front accessory socket, marked an cigar/Marijuana in the photo below. Note that the rear has a separate fuse as it has a higher power rating.  Accessory sockets also have an inbuilt fuse, at the back of them. More info and photosare on this post:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50650

HTH

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrical issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: