Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Any Local Delica Groups??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 17:05    Post subject: Any Local Delica Groups?? Reply with quote

I should of added "in the Sussex area"!!  I used to be right into Volkswagens and, there used to be loads of local "splinter" T4/T5 groups that used to go to the myriad Volkswagen festivals together throughout the summer or, even just used to meet up for camping weekends away, curry nights?drinking etc, etc>
Is there any such phenomena in the Deli' world? Me and the missus are starting to get a bit fed up with driving around at the weekends on our own like a couple of "Billie no mates"!!  I really would like to get to the bottom of this "Deli' scene" rather, is there a Deli' scene at all?? Any info gratefully received.

Pete'.  Cool
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 17:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Deker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete.
Did you not see the Stafford meet at the beginning of July  Question

Mr D
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

The general (unwritten) rule is that you can organise a club meeting anytime anywhere.

Suggest something, see how many are interested, as per the Staffordshire (Wood Farm) meeting, that Derek mentioned, then organise the venue, etc.  Wink

Just ensure you are not paying out of your pocket in advance or committing to a fixed fee, in case the weather turns sour or something prevents people attending.

Wild camping in the middle of nowhere would be ideal!  Laughing

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Derek, yes I did see it mate....but after it was all done and dusted  Crying or Very sad !! Like I said, I haven't been on here for a couple of months or so.

Lewis, I did "test the water" on here for a meet up a few months ago but, only Derek showed any real interest so, as I don't really like "playing in an empty stadium", I decided not to push it. I have seen quite a few Delica's around East Sussex although I don't really know if the owners of said Delica's come on here but, if they did, I'm sure someone would of piped up by now?  Confused

Pete'  Cool
Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deja Vu.  Laughing

Pete'  Cool
Andy W

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete, I'm in your area - Brighton so we've probably driven past each other as I sometimes like to pick up a takeaway pizza from VIP and sit on the beach with it!
Time is my issue, it doesn't seem to exist so I don't get much time to play just now, but who knows later on.
Andy
Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andy, yes, I have seen quite a few Deli's around these parts, probably yours too. Where in Brighton are you based? I live just around the corner from VIP in Saltdean. Me and the missus sometimes grab a VIP pizza and head down to the beach with a bottle of wine in a cool bag and, just chill out after work. That or take a BBQ etc down there on nice Saturday evenings.  Quite a few people do the beach BBQ thing on Saltdean beach when the weather's nice. Someone usually has some good tunes on hand and, we watch the Sun disappear to Paul Oakenfold!! Our paths may cross sometime mate, hopefully.

Pete' Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: