4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Good mechanic in West Sussex - Horsham, Worthing, Brighton?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWG81 wrote:
Thanks for the input Andy - I thought about compression too and asked my local garage to do a test who told me they don't have a diesel compression tester (!?) so I took it to someone else and they said it would destroy the engine! So you can see why I'm seeking someone who knows what they're talking about or is at least interested in trying to help.

I can't believe there are so many b*llsh&t mechanics out there!   17 PCS Diesel Engine Compression Tester Set

(Hyperlink format corrected to reduce page width. Admin)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 19:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, ARE there any decent mechanics in the Brighton, Worthing, Horsham, anywhere in Sussex area's that know or, are confident about working on Delica's??

Pete'  Cool
andyman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried asking the same question on the FB Delica forum? You might get a recommend worth following, I'm sure there are several Delicas down there. There is a fair amount of crossover between Delicas and Shoguns/Pajeros with the same engine. Just not as much room under the bonnet with the Delica!
Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted my "2facedbook" account some time ago Andy so, I can't go on there. However, I would still like to find a good spanner man in Sussex if anyone knows if such a phenomena does in fact exist (someone who actually knows his way around a Delica'??  Confused

Pete'  Cool
Andy W

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend has been taking his Deli to Autotec Car Care Centre in Worthing for a good few years now and it's quite happy with them, never been myself though as I tend to do it myself.
Andy
Anti Hero
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Andy! Worthing is only a couple of miles up the road from me, I will check them out.

Pete'  Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: