Adrian Flux - 0800 916 1257

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

D5 CO2 emission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mozak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 0:02    Post subject: D5 CO2 emission Reply with quote

Hi All,
I recently imported a D5 4WD 2008 from Japan and is ready to register with DVLA.
Any idea of the co2 emission and tax rate? Could anyone give me a tip how to fill in the v55/5 form?
Many thanks
Mos
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 0:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

AloneWithaDrone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 19:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

My importer did the registration and I notice it is down as 0g/km on the V5, non of the other emissions are listed.

I did some research and found a japanese Mitsubishi document that says 219g/km

My road tax is £270 a year, which doesn't as far as I can tell fit in with any of the Road Tax bands...
Fostlongstrider
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same as an L300!!

All the best from the East Riding of Yorkshire.
'93 L300 Super Exceed  Corse Gray over Grace Silver.Auto.

Flying Brick Supporter.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

A D:5 is a car.

As there is no CO2 emmision they have taxed it as a car first registered before March 2001, with an egine size above 1549CC.

See:- https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-rate-tables/rates-for-cars-and-light-goods-vehicles-registered-before-1-march-2001

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: