Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Mobile Mechanic Devon Cornwall needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
illegitimo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29    Post subject: Mobile Mechanic Devon Cornwall needed Reply with quote

I am looking for someone to put back together the engine on our Mitsubishi Delica 2.8 diesel.
Job is to take off timing cover, put on timing chain, put cylinder head back on. We have all the parts.
My husband has injured his back and can't stand up.
If anyone can help please get in touch.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Helier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I don't know whether this will be of any help, but City Diesels of Truro replaced the timing chain on my 2.8TD SE without removing the head. There used to be information on how to do it somewhere on here, from a chap called 'Sock', I think.
Soulman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 13:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, you can try Roland on 07427493996 he's busy putting a new head on my Delica at the moment, but I asked for you and he's willing to travel to Tavistock. He's extremely knowledgeable with Delica's and Pajero's (he's done other work for me in the past) so may be able to help you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: