4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Belts Replacement

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confused. I am sure when I last posted on this thread, the exploded diagram link was not showing, as it is self evident that the bolt is inserted from the back of the pump, and tightens into a welded -on captive nut.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 19:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

jejoenje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, Andy, I think you are right, if you mean 48959E in this

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/mitsubishi/L300-4398/p25w-10638/lnxtl6-164662/power-steering-oil-pump-1879409#/il-43146111-4763867-4763867

diagram?

It's also visible on the photo's by Toyo that adam.peddar referred to in his excellent "head replacement guide" - super useful series of photos of the engine in various states of undress, even when you're not replacing any heads!
About half way down on the thread:
http://www.Delica.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16587
Here's a direct link to the image on there:
http://www.Delica.ca/forum/download/file.php?id=18279&sid=d3f1334a4c610ef4e9d6f3cd9b0a8f4c
Bolt on the left in this photo is the one threaded in from the back of the pump, with the captive nut on the front side of the pump.
This I assume is what the pump can pivot on. Pump then locked into place with the bolt on the right in the above photo.

(I think?)
andyman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct! Good research, Jeroen. Very useful links and clear pics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: