4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Water Pump..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ertuck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 21:41    Post subject: Water Pump.. Reply with quote

Mark Three changed my leaking water pump for a new one emptied and re filled the system with his top grade anti freeze and then preceded to bleed all the air out of the system, matrixes etc. What a difference it has made to the quietness when the engine is running and also what a difference to the heating system, where he bled the air completely out of it, resulting in so much more heat, so the people on here who have trouble with their heating this could be the cure.

What a smashing Bloke Mark is very deft with his tools and procedures and highly efficient with his expertise, chatty, and informative about Delica's when plied with questions. I shall certainly use him again when my timing chain needs changing,that is if I can get it through it's next M.O.T. in April without having to have the poor Chap put down, that is the Deleek not Mark. I have had for the first time this year welding which needed to be done to get it through so I am not too hopeful but the truth is I enjoy driving it so much that I will do all I can to keep it on the road...

Once again from what I have seen of Mark I can thoroughly recommend him. he is a decent Bloke and very conscientious and I can sense he will do a good job for any of us..
  Eric from Bushey...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 21:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: