Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Lpg fitted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LITTLEKENGRIFF
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 21:47    Post subject: Lpg fitted Reply with quote

Well had lpg kit fitted d5, left it with Andy @andylpg in wallasey and must say he did a brilliant job, 60ltr tank, 4cylinder kit and a valve saver all for £1400, will take a couple of years to recoup cost but I'm happy with it
All I need to sort out now is a towbar and I'm all done and can then sell the Jeep which should pay for the conversion,towbar and a few fill ups 😆😆
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 21:47    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 21:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the lpg also, and took nearly three years to pay for, and now in the profit, but sadly they seem to be closing many of the lpg pumps near me, and also in Cornwall, where it used to be a bit more popular.
Glad I did it at the time though. 👍
LITTLEKENGRIFF
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 20:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes we had the same problems up here but it seems to be getting promoted again, guy who did conversion said it went quiet last year but has now started doing new fits a lot more often so fingers crossed it will get better, cheapest places seem to be around Birmingham 68p as apposed to 87.9 up here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica D5 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: