Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

clutch related noise, bearing ?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jejoenje

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belette wrote:
One more topic to close, changing a clutch is a hell of a job !!! I had to rent a workshop and two guys to help me out :O
Anyway, I'm not sure where my noise was coming from.... but it's gone.
Correct exedy clutch is this one : MBK2029
I also replaced the pilot bearing MD002613.
The spring holding my fork was gone, I'm not sure if we really need it, and I didn't have a new fork with me......
Thrust bearing and pilot bearing were both looking and feeling good, so not sure where was the problem.... Anyway, my clutch disc was in a bad shape, and my rear crankshaft seal was a bit wet.

If anyone is replacing the rear crankshaft seal, you also need to renew the gasket on the plate around the rear seal (MD183244 ) and the main seal MD069947. While there I also replaced a few seals on the gearbox, and the one on the rear differential, which requires insane power tool :O

We spent a solid 8hrs on the whole thing.....

Dude, where's the pictures and "how-to" write-up??! ;)

Seriously, well done! Am glad you got this sorted. thumbright I really seriously will be in the same boat at some point or another and will certainly need help when I am...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 19:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Delica L300 Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: