Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Anyone for a mini meet this weekend ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 17:29    Post subject: Anyone for a mini meet this weekend ? Reply with quote

As above.

Looks as if the weather not nice enough for biking - So - - -

A Delica meet - - - - In my case, about a 250 mile radius of Hertfordshire.

NOTE for Gloucestershire owners, I have relatives, and an engineering friend (Guy) living close to Coleford.
That way would suit me nicely, 'cos I can do that as a day trip  Smile
OR, if enough members can make a meet, I can camp for one night at Guy's place.

Mr D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 17:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mr.b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10    Post subject: mini meet Reply with quote

Hello Deker,
           I live in Monmouth and they are holding a steam fair over the weekend, they usually have old army trucks and cars
along with old farm machines and motorbikes. there are also craft tents with models etc, most importantly there is beer and food
to be had.
            A few years ago they had a steam powered saw mill cutting planks, also a large organ (ooer missus) from Holland normally attends.
             I will see if I can find the entrance fees and if its possible to camp there, if not our local pub has a camp ground that
overlooks Monmouth golf club, so bring your clubs if you have them, its about a fifteen minute walk from pub.
              The fair is held on Vauxhall fields, and the pub is The Royal Oak on the A466 old Hereford road, not sure how much
Doug the landlord charges for camping, I'll see if i can find out.
                                              Hope this is of some use,
                                      Cheers Chris & Chris.
mr.b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 14:41    Post subject: camping in Monmouth Reply with quote

Hello again,
            Camping at the steam fair is £12:50/ night + £4:00 entrance fee.There are 2 spaces for Saturday and 3 for Sunday at
The Royal Oak, £15:00/ night including electric hook -up, it is a CL registered site, co-ordinates for pub are N51° 49 958'
W002° 42 985'.
             Just got back from Hereford which is 18 miles from Monmouth, takes about 30 mins to get there, they have their
May Fair from 2nd to 4th, they are also having a river festival on the Wye this weekend.
                                            Cheers Chris & Chris.
Deker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a look at weather for Coleford/Monmouth area - Not good for Sunday. okay where I live.

That's turned me off. Sorry  Sad

Mr D
mr.b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 23:40    Post subject: Rubbish Weather Reply with quote

No worries Deker,
               The weather has been driving me mad, I've been trying to do some bodywork repairs for weeks, just don't have
enough dry days to complete.
                Hope you have a good weekend whatever you get upto.
                                   Cheers Chris & Chris.
andyman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather forecasts have been all over the place recently. Northern meet weather was supposed to be mainly dull with occasional sunshine. We had wall to wall sunshine! Last night's forecast had less rain in the west than previous ones for the weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: