2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Good morning all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEENARWEENAR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41    Post subject: Good morning all Reply with quote

We are newbies to this site. We are new owners of a Delica Chamonix 2005. The Sat Nav and CD are combined and obviously all in Japanese. Does anyone know how or if it can be converted to English please?
Thanking you in anticipation.
:D
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mr.b

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 20:54    Post subject: Hello Newbies Reply with quote

Hello, welcome to the site,
                    I'm sure someone with an L400 will be along soon, I think you posted before we were all awake, there is loads
of information on the site, try the search function just above your page title, try a few keywords such as, OEM stereo.
                     Hope you get the Deli grin.
                                                 Chris & Chris
andyman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few of us on here have such new Delis, but there are some. Did you buy it direct from an importer? If so, lean on them to sort it out. It may be a system similar to UK spec Mitsubishis, and a helpful dealer may be able to reprogramme it to English. I doubt if you will have European maps on the sat-nav though. Good luck, and look into rust prevention at an early date!
TEENARWEENAR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 22:31    Post subject: Many thanks Reply with quote

For early replies. Will look into all and cheers for heads up on rust prevention.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are refering to the OEM Mitsubishi Japanese SatNav unit then you will find it will not work outside Japan. If it is an aftermarket unit that an owner installed then it should be possible to change the language to another, often by selecting a country flag, on a sub menu.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noted you have put your SatNav type info in your introductions post, rather than on here and your Vehicle type in here, rather than the introductions post, so you are getting questions in both posts, for the other post.  :?

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
JIXAMAN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 13:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit late and not the Deli but hope it helps...

I have a Nissan 350z, I got it 6 months old from Japan (it was a new car registered with a dealer)...  Its fully loaded with factory options, one being sat nav.

I tried everything but theres no way the unit would work.  It took a couple of years research but the same sat nav minus the TV (yea, TV in a 350z, mental) is in the X-Trail of the same year, problem solved...

So, why not Google pix to see if sat nav from a Lancer has the same type plug, find one on Ebay for much cheapness and let us all know so we can do the mod ourselves...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> ICE / Sat-Nav / Alarms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: