Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Deli appreciation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fintious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:12    Post subject: Deli appreciation Reply with quote

So I’ve had my Deli for about eight months now and it’s spent probably 4 of those months in the garage having cam belt, plugs and leads and gearbox rebuild done. I’ve only really used it for short local trips until this week when I drove it down to Dorset from Yorkshire for a week away in the sun. It’s only now that I’ve come to appreciate what a great vehicle it is. Swallowed the long journey with ease and I was really surprised that it didn’t take anywhere near as much fuel as I expected. Kids have a row of seat each in the back with loads of room to spread out on which eliminated their ‘long drive’ discomforts that are usually experienced when sharing a standard car back seat. Tons of room for all the luggage and the high ride is just great. Met my sister in law and her family and all eight of us happily boarded the Deli down to the beach.  The narrow country lanes echoed the fantastic sound of the V6 engine purring along and all in all I’m dead chuffed with the old boy. Here’s to hopefully many years of Deli driving ahead
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 13:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are discovering the magic! 4 of us (2 x L300s, 1 x V6 L400, 1 x 2.8 TD completed a near 12 hour, 160mile tour of the Lake District on Tuesday, including 6 miles of rough track and at least 3 famously steep and winding passes without breaking sweat ( 1x L300 suffered a little brake fade coming down 1 pass). On narrow country lanes, you can see over walls and hedges, so not only can you enjoy the countryside, but also see anything coming in plenty of time to find a suitable passing place. Look after it, and it will reward you.

Last edited by andyman on Thu Jul 23, 2020 15:39; edited 1 time in total
boxerbloke
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you get them out n about then the addiction starts to kick in, I've had my truck now for eight years and still i love it as much as when i first bought it, hang i think i love it more Laughing  i will actually cry  when the day comes it has to go, hopefully that won't be for years and when it does i will be on the hunt for another one. Laughing
Deker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

boxerbloke

Me too - Hopefully possibly I might not live that long.

Knowing my luck (not  Sad ) I will live that long - - I was born to suffer  Mad

Mr D
boxerbloke
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deker... Laughing    i want them to hoik my coffin up onto the roof rack on my last trip and maybe go off road a bit ... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General Non-technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: