Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

George@pajeroshop.com - posts merged for continuity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:09    Post subject: George@pajeroshop.com - posts merged for continuity Reply with quote

Or Pajeroshop Ltd., Lymington, Hants, as locals will know it. Just recieved a set of 6.2 v glow plugs, ordered Tuesday, arrived yesterday. The Hippybus had been increasingly hard to start, and at first I feared front pump seal, but as it got worse, once started after chuntering for ages on the starter, it didn't stall again. So I have fitted the new plugs, and  big grin is restored, - started first turn, as it always used to. Price of happiness, under £25, and generous George at Pajeroshop included 4 free plugs for the 2.8TD  "just in case". I'll definitely use him again, plus he also does a mobile mechanic service, though a bit far from me.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56    Post subject: George@pajeroshop.com Reply with quote

Have only used George for parts (glowplugs) so far, but very efficient service, and competitive prices. He also offers  mobile mechanic services for the common Mitsi engine problems, and is based in Lymington, Hants. Tel. 07910 869030. Has anyone used him?
mark3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah hes okay is ol George  :D  

I been using him for ages now and usually when i order stuff i sends it out there and then and calls me back a day or two later to take payment if he hasn't time to do it straight away, I'm also one of the mobile mechanic services he sometimes uses  8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 20:39    Post subject: Re: Pajeroshop.com Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
Or Pajeroshop Ltd., Lymington, Hants, as locals will know it.  under £25, and generous George at Pajeroshop
included 4 free plugs for the 2.8TD  "just in case". I'll definitely use him again

Included 4 free plugs for the 2.8TD  - - - Hmmm, I'll bear that in mind  Smile
Do they have a maker's name/supplier on the box  Question

Deker
albideli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

X8 glows for under £25,  hope you get the same deal next year, at least they'll never seize in  Wink
andyman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know, Mark, not that I have ever got that far south in the Hippybus, but your recommend gives me confidence that his parts are good.
andyman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old ones had been in at least 4.5 years, and came out easy enough. Hoping these will last at least as long. Deker, they will be in my glovebox next time we meet. They come in a blue box with 'General Parts' printed all over it.' Part no. ME201638 , approved for 2.8TD Mitsubishi Pajero'.
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using one of his timing chains, been in 2 or 3 years, I Can't remember. Had a few other parts from him which hes always delivered himself as hes just up the road. Saying that I've never met him as I've always been out ! He offered to fit the chain also ( for a price of course ) I should have taken him up on the offer as I messed it right up 1st time.  Embarassed

I'm pretty sure Rick used to use him also.

Apparently George is a good bloke  Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: