4x4 Mart magazine discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Pump Seal - Sorted - big up to Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DickieF
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 13:29    Post subject: Pump Seal - Sorted - big up to Mark Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm a fairly competent spanner man but decided after reading the amount of time this can take, and the possibility of getting the timing wrong,  to leave this to Mark from the forum - especially as after contacting him and he reckoned it would take between and hour to and hour and a half to sort.  Really the guy is a genius, he makes it look so easy, down to knowing which pipe to bend where to fiddle the thing out and carrying spares in case anything is dropped - he reckons he's done around 601, now - and it shows.  In out, seal replaced, back, job done.  Started first time. I reckon it took him around 60 mins of actual work with me supplying the coffee as it was Brass Monkeys.  If it was me I would still be there trying to work out what went where.  Highly recommended chap if you don't want to spend all day under the bonnet :-)

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 13:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

James22sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 19:36    Post subject: Excellent service Reply with quote

http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43910&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
mark3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys, I'm still shivering brr lol

DickieF you was pump seal number 606 and james22sniper you was 607 lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: