4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

club shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raymondo

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 14:33    Post subject: club shop Reply with quote

Help required
I am trying to buy an egr plate and handbook for my 2.8 Delica but I keep getting message 'internal server error'. does anyone know of a phone number where i could deal by telephone etc.
I am going on a long trip soon and would like to get it sorted before I go.
Thanks for all the suggestion etc on my previous queries.
Regards
Ray

Delica 2.8 95 (just rec veh docs 1994!) MOT says 95!

Delica Exceed L400 1994 Green/Grey
Jensen Interceptor 440 cu inch (7.2 ltr)
Saab 9.3 diesel
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 14:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matey
I've moved your post into this section Wink

At what point are you getting the internal server error? When ordering select the item you require ,select uk delivery then buy this item,then return back to the page click next item and follow as before,the screen should now give you a list of the 2 items you have "brought" then proceed to the bottom of the screen and click epdq secure checkout,**note screen will open in a new window so be careful of pop up stoppers or firewalls blocking this ** you should then be able to continue to the secure section to fill out card details etc.

As far as I'm aware the only other method of odering is via post with a cheque for the amount and the items you require and to send it here :

Pajero Owners Club (UK)

FREEPOST SWB20806,

Christchurch,

BH23 8ZZ

UK

hope that helps if not come back to me and ile see if i can help further atb

Marc 8)

Raymondo

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 17:35    Post subject: club shop problem Reply with quote

Hi Marc
It comes up with the internal server fault message as soon as I click on uk delivery or order.
I don't know why this should be I buy on the internet already with no problems. Perhaps Ill have to send a cheque but time is running out for me.

regards Ray

Delica Exceed L400 1994 Green/Grey
Jensen Interceptor 440 cu inch (7.2 ltr)
Saab 9.3 diesel
Marc
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ray
Quote:
It comes up with the internal server fault message as soon as I click on uk delivery or order.

I've just tried it and it worked fine,not sure as you say why it is happening altho derek also had probs with it,the shop is a java applet i think is your java upto date?have you looked here a link from dereks prob http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10488 also are you using an aol or opera/mozilla browser at all? if so try opening up an internet explorer browser and try that but it sounds like a java issue i think also what o/s r u running?xp home sp pro?98 etc as there is a known prob with xp home and java issue requiring service pack 1 ,hope this helps and appologies if you've already tried this atb

Marc 8)

mdocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've just launched a new club shop to replace the old one (which, frankly, was creaking at the seams ;) )

Click here or on the link at the top of the forums to visit the new club shop.

Simon

'Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club'™ and MDOCUK™ are trademarks of this club ;)

All contents of this website and the Club forums are © 2001 MDOCUK™
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: