4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Garage in dundee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jlroyle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 21:31    Post subject: Garage in dundee Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a good, cheap garage in dundee?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 21:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eternalstudent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can recommend 2 garages.

It dependss on what you need done and how quick you need it.

North end garages is probably the best garage I know, and I have had a lot of work done by Don there.
http://www.northendgarage.co.uk/

If you are not in a rush and are happy to let some youngsters learn how to work on cars then speak to Brian at SpickSpaners in Hawkhill
http://www.helmtraining.co.uk/spanners.htm

Brian now knows what a Deli is after changing all my gear fluids and doing a full underbody seal in January.
eternalstudent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for costs (missed your cheap bit)

Brian is £20 per hour

Don is £36 per hour
Jlroyle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your replies. Don't want to shell out a fortune. Wouldn't mind letting some young mechanics have a look. Might try that garage. Bit of a prob with temp gauge going up and down. It' s our 4 th vehicle in the family so money bit tight just now.
eternalstudent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian is a good guy, and very experienced with a whole range of cars. He's in to classic cars so he also knows how to look after old stuff properly. The kids are normally great, and its a great service that Helm run for them. Basically I think its well worth the 20 per hour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: