Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

would you buy a Deli from this man - Malarose2407, etc, etc

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Payment has gone through (£50) but it's good to know about Southampton, thanks.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:33    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DelicaTessAn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a couple of things from him recently.

First time round -no problems at all.

2nd time round, he was very helpful with his tech advice (which was good), but then he kept forgetting to despatch it (saying 'it will be in the post tomorrow' each time) which delayed things by a week or two.

When it arrived it wasn't the complete assembly as agreed, so the garage had to crack on with just what they had.  A bit disappointing, if I'm honest.
Pierre
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 22:33    Post subject: Is this a Hollowene incident? Reply with quote

He's BACK!

Now on eBay as japcarsf4 and claims "We are relatively new to eBay and only have classified listings, hence no feedback".

Have a look at his ads.

Regards to all.
P

Delica Super Exceed LWB PF8W
Suzuki Grand Vitara V6
Sunbeam Tiger 289
Benelli 750 SEI
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 23:00    Post subject: Re: Is this a Hollowene incident? Reply with quote

How do you know it is him?

I had a quick look and couldn't see his name etc.

He has now closed his last 'onlyjapparts' ebay account. He had a bit of bad feedback there.  

If it definitely him tbem report him to ebay? Not sure what they will do?

One of his Delica adverts on there absolutely stinks of his bull!, so I do believe it's him.  Sad
DelicaTessAn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:24    Post subject: Re: Is this a Hollowene incident? Reply with quote

because at the bottom of the listing "1995 MITSUBISHI Delica SUPER EXCEED 2.8 TD AUTOMATIC 4WD EX SHOW CAR"

the vendor japcarsf4 states "IF YOU NEED ANY FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS CAR CALL ME, ask  for Dean on 07555444 986." - and this is one of Dean Rosenthal's phone numbers.
DelicaTessAn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see any conceivable reason why he would keep changing ebay user ID (almost into doubl figures now) other than that he must keep getting bad feedback or getting into trouble with ebay.  None of which are indications that he has mended his ways.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite simply put the guy is a crook, he has been to prison for his nefarious activities and everytime E-Bay suss out one of his multiple accounts they shut him down.

Have you seen the other post on him:- http://www.MDOCUK.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42513

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
enCrypt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 23:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, after doing some serious digging tonight I just wanted to warn everyone that I strongly suspect that the Ebay user "Garryparnell" or "Jap Bitz UK" is this same guy yet again!

Take a look at Ebay item 183878863115 and notice the phone number at the bottom of the description...
Yep, the very same number pointed out in justabloke's post, 11th post down on this page <damn I'm not allowed to post URLs yet>

Also his wording "FULLY REFURBISHED" and "It is presented in a condition, I personally would like to buy one" rang serious bells after I'd read the first post.

I was nearly sucked in, buyers beware! angry9
b3lha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

"japbit34" currently breaking a Delica on ebay.
Same phone number.
DelicaTessAn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 14:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had stuff off him (mainly because there is hardly anyone breaking Delicas) but it's been a mixed bag.  Sometimes it is incomplete (or completely knackererd) when it arrives.
annek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

just how is this bloke still going!  and still using the same number, jackass!

thats ebay for you, crims paradise!
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made the mistake and bought from him once.
He sent absolute scrap, and when I sent it back as a return, I tracked the package, which went back okay, and he didn't even pick it up from the post office, but gave me the bull that it was being inspected! 😂.
None of that mattered to me as ebay had already refunded, but worth a laugh seeing such a conning liar never giving up what he's best at!

He must live in a dream world.

The funny thing is, when I left bad feedback, more bad feedback then came from others.

I may visit his showroom one day. 😂 😂

I may even contact ebay to point him out if we are sure it's him.
annek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone on here recommended I go to this fraudster, but can't remember who it was, so someone must be getting a decent deal with him, but it must be luck of the draw who gets decent service and who gets robbed blind of their hard-earned cash!

What a gorgeous hot summer eve it is inhaling the fume filled fire-lighter air, that has come to be so reminiscent of summer eves...grrrrr!
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Yoza had bought from him, but personally, and inspected before.
annek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, it was Yoza!  that's him, so he obviously can do fair deals, as must have done for him or he wouldn't have used him, but, yeah, after all I heard I decided against it.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 17:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm

Please don't go off-topic on this thread, or post old information, just new info if you note he's trading again.

It's here as a serious warning, not for general chat about him or who buys off him.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
DelicaTessAn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

DelicaTessAn wrote:
I can't see any conceivable reason why he would keep changing ebay user ID (almost into doubl figures now) other than that he must keep getting bad feedback or getting into trouble with ebay.  None of which are indications that he has mended his ways.

He is now using yet another new ebay account:
importswigan

His previous ebay accounts (some of which may still be in use -not sure) are as follows:
japcarsf4
partlyjap
onlyjapparts1
japbi73
garryparnell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: