2Gether FS : 01945 585322

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

would you buy a Deli from this man .........................

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justabloke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 0:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is still on EBAY though, †and another thought.

Last time I drove by there was a heap of spares there, they will be of sod all value commercially but if the "club" could get hold of his stock there could be some parts That would keep other Delica on the road if they were managed and sold properly.....
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 0:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andyman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well anything that would help him pay the likes of Andy Busaking back for his dodgy Deli wouldn't go amiss.
Byway

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, Dean, you might like to know
Quote:
Under the new Consumer Rights Act 2015, motorists are now guaranteed 30 days to demand a full refund if they buy faulty goods, a law which extends to buying both new and used cars.

Previously, car dealers were simply obliged to repair the car by replacing a faulty part if the car had a problem, but the new act will finally turn the table in favour of the buyer for the first time.

Any licensed dealer must now provide a refund for the sale price in full if a buyer returns a faulty car within the 30-day period, and itís hoped this could also squeeze dishonest dealers out of business.

The Consumer Rights Act 2015 also provides extra rights for buyers once the initial period is up, with dealers obliged to replace or repair faulty parts for up to six months after the sale date. Buyers can also demand a reduced price if the dealer doesnít fix the problem the first time round.

cheers
Byway
NICO
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyman wrote:
Well anything that would help him pay the likes of Andy Busaking back for his dodgy Deli wouldn't go amiss.

Just to let you all know he got 8 months yesterday - the story's been all over the wigan and lancashire papers - even lied to the judge and was caught out by an undercover reporter when he tried to sell her another dodgy one. †
Wigan Trading Standards were brilliant and are looking to run a further story on him and are asking for more info - would anybody else be interested in putting in their story - Andy Busaking perhaps?
andyman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Result!! Just a shame he got away with it for so long.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get too excited. Serving the sentence means he will have paid with time for the crimes he was charged with. It doesn't mean he will refund the money he has taken off people.

Plus he will be out in about five months to continue running his business.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Remington

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

still managing to sell on ebay it seems!
albideli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 19:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

The business has been taken over by someone else
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 22:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would take it over  Shocked probably a mate till he gets out.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
uliolopar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 14:10    Post subject: Stung Reply with quote

I too was stung by Rosenthal - Glad he's now bankrupt and locked up - It was a Paj not a Delica, he didn't trade in Delis back when I bought my Paj off him.

Summer 2011 I went to look at a LWB AUTO exceed at a lockup in Atherton. At that time I'd done my homework on him (before I knew about POCUK) and all seemed fine as he stocked Pajero and he said he had the one I was after at the time.

I took an AUTO out on a test drive and I left that day because I wanted a silver/blue with the digital aircon (1996) and he didn't have any of them in.

About six weeks later I was on my way home from work through Westleigh and I saw another Paj garage so I dropped by. The owner wasn't around although the mechanic working on another Paj said I could have a look around. At the back of the garage I saw a blue / silver AUTO exceed with digital aircon, bonus I thought. The mechanic told me the mobile number of the owner which I rang and there was no answer. The next day I dropped by again and it was Mr Rosenthal at the garage. Straight away he told me he had to move because the other lockup didn't have enough room for all of his cars.

So I ended up buying the Paj after some lengthy negotiation (deposit) and I could see from my own inspection that work needed doing on it. I agreed with him that he'd sort the EGR, and exhaust (4th section). The price I agreed reflected this agreement as I would be replacing the pads and I'd get the aircon re-gassed - Electrics were all fine, 4WD engaged and disengaged, braking was ropey (I'd put this down to the pads being low)

As I was part exchanging my car for this one he came to my house with the Paj on a trailer, he didn't bring the Paj keys with him (forgotten them) nor did he have the registration document. So I followed him back to the lockup, he said he'd find the V5 and get that sorted out, I paid him and took my keys. ( I didn't realise at this time that he didn't even have the V5)

A few weeks later pads were replaced although the braking was still ropey - aircon couldn't be re-gassed because there was a leak and the pump had seized. Oil was leaking from the absent EGR covering plate. Exhaust was now rattling as well (fitting had come loose)

Attempts to ring him had failed so I dropped by the garage until I caught up with him, explained the problems and agreed that his mechanic would sort it out. Sure enough I got it back and the EGR replacement plates had been fitted this time, exhaust didn't rattle. He wanted to charge me extra for the aircon and I said no. He said he wouldn't fix it because my mechanical "warranty" had since ran out (i only got a month "warranty" by the way) Oh and my car had an extra "few" miles on it.

Shortly after getting it back, he wasn't there when I picked it up, only his mechanic (sod all fuel left in it cos he'd ran it dry - I found receipts from Wales service stations in the car and notes on other cars he was going to look at, so he must've been short of a legitimate car and went picking up another car using mine as the transporter) I then had the pleasure of having the fuel filter warning light come on (water in the fuel filter cos he'd ran it so far down) I could only get back to the garage about two days later and everything had gone. Upped and left, I spoke to the guys at the car wash and the garage and he'd left owing them money.

I couldn't spend time tracking this terd down cos I was busy with work and our impending family holiday to Anglesey (the whole reason I bought the car) so I replaced the fuel filter and wrote off the aircon. On returning from our holiday I took the car to a garage and had them check it out for me. They came back and said that the garage which had issued the previous MOT had been closed down for issuing bogus MOT certificates.

They did the MOT and wouldn't let me leave because the car was **DANGEROUS** the braking system was a failure and all the lines needed replacing. They shown me the state of the brake pipes and the connectors so as I'd asked them to service it I had them check it all over. Fuel lines were also in need of replacing. The drop links, anti roll bushes, caliper carriers, boots, track rod ends, rear shocks and springs, front prop flange and a partridge in a pear tree.

So I got all of this work done and since then (touch wood) it has served me well - the one good thing was that the chassis was solid.

When it came time to tax the car I couldn't because I needed the V5 and he still hadn't sorted it. I no longer knew where he was and the phone had been cut off. I ended up logging a case with the DVLA who got it all sorted out for me.

So if a paper wants to write a story on his exploits to expose him for what he is then by all means use my addition to the countless honest folk he deceived.
justabloke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it does seem like he is still very much trading., why would you take over a tainted ebay I'd ?

The only difference I can see is that there are no vehicles for sale, only parts. Maybe a condition of his court appearance

eBay Member User I'd History

The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User I'd Effective Date End Date
onlyjapparts1 25-Mar-16 Present
jappartsonly1 29-Oct-15 25-Mar-16
nwm6imports 17-Jan-14 29-Oct-15
m6nwimports 25-Jun-12 17-Jan-14
justabloke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt its the same person...

Direct copy from the EBAY Contact details page

Business seller information
Jap parts only
dean rosenthal
206 newton rd
lowton
warrington
Lancashire
wa32aq
United Kingdom

Phone:7555444986
Email:delicaelgrands@gmail.com

Note that the address is not the same as the one shown in his bankruptcy proceedings, listed in The Gazette:- https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2330809
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think Ebay would ban him.
Bazza :D

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
albideli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the same guy, how can he trade from inside, obviously they've not edited  the details, it's being run by a woman called Leah and they're only selling parts  Wink
andyman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely, trading under someone else's I'd is illegal, and in this case, stupid as well!
Green Grouch
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 0:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be the Mrs ! Especially if all the same details etc.

Ebay will never stop cash going through their books unless they really have to.
polgster
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just nearly bought a door from Dean who is trading as "partlyjap" on ebay but won't out of principal.
andyman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you been in touch with Steve Burne at Penrith? You would need to respray it, but they are all there and straight. You could pick it up at the Northern Meet!
polgster
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rang today but he didn't get back but found one in Devon which I can pickup when visiting over Easter thanks
andyman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you've got it sorted. Sorry you're not coming this way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: