Yellow diamond : click here

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

would you buy a Deli from this man - Malarose2407, etc, etc

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v8 rick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:29    Post subject: would you buy a Deli from this man - Malarose2407, etc, etc Reply with quote

.............................. only if your mad !!!!!!!!!!!! , just a heads up for anyone thinking of buying from this guy , he has been selling vehicles under various names for quite some time now mainly pajero`s ( but other 4x4 models as well ) and he is just about everything that is bad about the motor trade there are loads of posts about him on POCUK .
i know personally of 3 people who have been badly stung buying pajero`s from this guy .

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=147633

you may need to log in on pocuk to read the above I'm not sure but here is a link to one of a few advertisements he currently has running on ebay

rick.

(e-bay auction link deleted, not really required, it just provides him with advertising. Moderator)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

YOZA

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some interesting reading there, at first I thought it was a bit of a witchhunt, then when link lead to links he was having people off left right and centre.

To have appeared in court on a number of occassions re selling unroadworthy cars along with changing his company name every month should see him disappear soon.
albideli

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

From personal experience I know he doesn't pay money owed, won't go into big detail but lets say he lies and doesn't honour his word. (he was forced to pay in the end  Wink )
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKA: Dean Rosenthal, Atherton

Company names, (which may change at the drop of a hat):-
Simply Shogun - Simply Pajeros - Cars 2 GO LTD - Strictly Shoguns - Leigh 4x4 - Ultimate Imports - M6 Imports - PENNINGTON MOTORS

On E-Bay as:- malarose2407 - roseuk4 - m6nwimports

Quicklink to a court case:-
https://www.am-online.com/news/used-cars/2016/01/20/used-car-dealer-jailed-for-eight-months-for-selling-dangerous-vehicles

NB: This thread is simply for warning members of a potential problem. The info is all on the POCUK website, so no need to repeat here what us already on there.  Wink

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス

Last edited by Lewis on Sat Oct 26, 2019 17:46; edited 2 times in total
v8 rick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted this to warn any potential buyers about this guy they may not look on the pajero site so i thought with the guy advertising Delica`s now it would be a good idea sorry i posted in the wrong place to begin with but the more people that know about this rip off merchant the better .

rick.
pauldr
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 15:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my Delica from that area.. .. .. Rather have my Delica than the shit heap of a Doblo i p/t exchanged it for  Laughing

Size & power is everything ...
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 15:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good info rick.  :D  

Having read through all the various posts on POCUK I wouldn't buy from him either.  Smile

I moved the details here so it is always available. Posts on the common room auto-delete 90 days after their last post.

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are nice looking motors........ shame that he is a con man.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
v8 rick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

unclebazwold wrote:
Those are nice looking motors........ shame that he is a con man.
Bazza

trust me baz a very good friend of mine bought a pajero exceed which looked the dogs ballcocks from this guy the poor devil ended up spending just short of 3k making it right .

another person who lives close by bought a pajero from the guy mainly to tow her horsebox it cost her 2k to buy it and she had to scrap it in less than 9mths the mot man said the rear chassis didn`t exist any more  Shocked , the guys a proper bad un mate .

rick.
unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the thing is how can the harsehole keep getting away with it this country needs legislation to stop these repeat offenders i think he had a LWB up for sale with deposit taken i hope the prospective owner reads this thread.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
rob jackson

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 21:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I sold him my Deli last week,so I could buy my white one,oh dear doesn't sound good
Et1310

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rick, interesting reading. Should we have a rogue traders page?
I'm starting to modify my old truck and by what I see it will be a constant search for parts as time goes by.
So I suppose it will be the same for all the other members, posts like this are very handy.
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Et1310 wrote:
Thanks Rick, interesting reading. Should we have a rogue traders page?

There already is one; this post is in it.

Good or bad they are all listed here. Wink

ルイス

Last edited by Lewis on Mon May 13, 2013 17:14; edited 1 time in total
manant

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.Hi I'm a newbie here. I have just been going through this site for a quick look and came across this thread.I bought a 1995 super exceed of this guy 2 weeks ago.I really don't know anything about cars or mechanics etc.But I needed a big family vehicle and started looking at The Delicas and fell instantly in Love with them.Found this guy through ebay and autotrader.Met him and bought a car because met met my needs.I could tell there was an air of BS about the guy but as it was a cheap vehicle and basically he's a used car sales man I just put this down to my bad stereotyping of the type!

I point out Iv had no trouble with the car so far but this has really got me panicked reading all these things.He seems to buy and sell a lot of vehicles.Has anybody got anything good to say about the guy? Would you generally advise me to take my car to get a once over with a reputable garage to make sure its okay?

since buying it I really love the thing and would love to start learning about DIY mechanics and adding Mods to it, they such brilliant machines.Any advice greatly appreciated.

Matt
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advise where in the UK you are and you may find there are some knowledgable club members based near you, who would be willing and able to give it a once over. They will have more experience of a Deli than a local garage that may never have seen one.  :D

ルイス
manant

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewis - Thanks very much for the speedy reply.

All I'm based in Liverpool.I have never ever been interested in cars etc until coming across Delica's and now I'm strangely obsessed!  Any fellow liverpool merseyside etc owners and fans who can give me advice/help I would greatly appreciate it! Also need advise on getting a few spare parts etc. Haha so many questions!!
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

There at least four very knowledgable club members in Liverpool, two of whom are also very experienced in stripping them apart.  Laughing

No doubt they will contact you.  :D

ルイス
manant

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! heres hoping! thanks Lewis!! :D

Lewis - That is a beautiful looking vehicle by the way!
bobafat

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Glad i read this one!! i was going to see him on Saturday!

It seems he is buying up all the delis that are for sale and making a killing on them, Admittedly i did smell a bit of a rat as his photos on Eblag are the same for different cars!

eek!
manant

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, I'll give you guys an on going progress report (whether you like it or not).  As I mentioned earlier in the thread I bought a Deli from this guy a few weeks ago.  basically because of this thread and your suggestions I took the car to be checked out by someone reputable.  Before I go on he had said he'd charged £25 for giving the car a once over, over an hour. He felt that sorry for me after 10 minutes he refused to charge me!

Basically the car is a total turkey.Within 10 minutes he listed half a dozen serious faults that would immediatly fail an MOT. All based around excessive corosion in the chassis.Long story short its really really bad and has probably been bad for a long time, which shows that some of the service history and MOT cert's are fraudulent. I am not saying that this guy Dean has issued these certificates or had anything to do with them personally however as the last one is form a garage in Suffolk.

Anyway my mate didn't even need to spend any longer than 10 minutes to find many serious failings with the vehicle.Its also has a power steering rack leak and an engine oil leak. At this point he didn't bother to look any more at my car.So there may be some other problems with it but I don't know as yet.

I have just spoke with Dean who sold me the car, told him the verdict and that it was recomended to me that the car he sold was not fit for purpose.  Dean has apologised and asked me to bring the car back so he can let his garage look at it.

Everytime I have dealing with him over this car I will update this thread so we can accurately see if the former accusations are legitimate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: