Diamond Auto Parts - discount Mitsubishi parts

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Delica L400 windscreen!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Messer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 21:39    Post subject: Delica L400 windscreen! Reply with quote

Hi guys

Any ideas on the best place to source one?? My mates just bought a L400 and needs one

Am based in Kent

Cheers in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 21:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

unclebazwold
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaker but get the outer seal from mitsi £70 ish it looks better than a generic one the windcreen firms do them or of course mitsi its the guts of nigh on four hundred quid if its the basic non heated windscreen but the insurance happily paid for my one even though it was more than autoglass.
Bazza

Mine is black and silver it is the best colour.
Just remember when you read my replies i know nuffin..............
Lewis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 20:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I had to have mine replaced I found the cheapest place was my local Mitsu dealer, for an OEM one. The fitting kit was £100 quid with another £100 for their subcontrctor to go to the dealers and fit it there, after which it was inspected by their manager, for quality.  :D

Though with it being done under the windscren insurance I only had to pay £60 out of my pocket.  :D

Copyright is retained for all my photos. Please don't copy them without asking permission
Do not blindly go where the path may lead you. Go where there is no path and leave a trail that others may follow!
ルイス
Messer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 19:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: