4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

Driver transfer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 17:25    Post subject: Driver transfer? Reply with quote

Hi I am having trouble with my sons acer pc  Rolling Eyes He has lost the internet connection the network card has gone I think, so I bought a USB ethernet adapter and it needs a driver. I have installed it on my pc and it works but I cannot get the driver over I have tried saving it to an sd card, copied it to my sons but it still says no driver found any help please got to get back to working on the dely Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 17:25    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

stevei
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i haven't tried this myself but sounds like it might be okay

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/system-administration/copy-windows-drivers-from-one-machine-to-another/

Steve.
delart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Steve, I should have mentioned that both mine and my sons pc's are Windows 7, Derr  Embarassed  it says this is for Vista and XP, any idea if it works for 7 as well?
stevei
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi as i said i haven't used it but the website seems to suggest it would, the link to the website is at the bottom of that article i think.

Steve.
lindseyj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 13:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

did it stop just before the 22nd ? if so do a restore back to the last saved point, microsoft did a software update on the 18th and it has killed several internet connections, mine went and the nice lady from BT broad band informed me of the software error.
symptoms are pc works fine but can not connect past the router to the internet, if you have wifi then the router is visible but again fails to connect to the internet gateway.
Just do the restore back before the update took place and you should be fine.

hope this helps and if so should save you further cost.

Lindsey................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: