4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™
Mitsubishi Delica L300, L400 and D:5 Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms   Delica Club ShopClub Shop  MDOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
MDOCUK home pageMDOCUK Home  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs  Delica Club (CA)Delica Club (CA)  Delica Club (AUS)Delica Club (AUS)

hand held ?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Radio communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buzr6mille
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've always got you're phone! unless we get you stuck with no reception  Twisted Evil
No not seen it, will have a look see soon, if I remember  Rolling Eyes
CB's good if fitted right, saves getting out when lane "hunting" as anything can and usually does happen  Embarassed

It's A Shame That Stupidity Isn't Painful..

One dent at a time...
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 14:21    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Soulman
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of these bought from the company the link is directed to, you might get a small discount if you mention you're a member here. It works extremely well when connected to an external antennae. One thing to note if you choose this model is if you run it from your cigarette lighter you need to remove a battery otherwise you might have an issue with battery's going pop. There is a warning to this effect in the manual.

http://www.4x4cb.com/public/item.cfm?itemID=1560

Another quick word of advice do not fit a gutter mount and drive down roof ripper lane other wise bad things will happen to your Deli as i found out :-(

Regards

Chris
Munfred
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/mobile-cbs/polmar-venus.html
Have one of these in the frontera. When i don't select the wrong frequency it works great. Box goes behind dash board and is smaller than an xbox controller. Mic has all the buttons.

http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/mobile-cbs/albrecht-ae6890.html
If i had the cash i would get one of these for the Deli.

http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/handheld-cbs/intek-h520-handheld.html
I also have 2 of these.
boxerbloke
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soulman wrote:
I have one of these bought from the company the link is directed to, you might get a small discount if you mention you're a member here. It works extremely well when connected to an external antennae. One thing to note if you choose this model is if you run it from your cigarette lighter you need to remove a battery otherwise you might have an issue with battery's going pop. There is a warning to this effect in the manual.

http://www.4x4cb.com/public/item.cfm?itemID=1560

Another quick word of advice do not fit a gutter mount and drive down roof ripper lane other wise bad things will happen to your Deli as i found out :-(

Regards

Chris

thanks for the info and don't worry not taking my shiny bling mobile down roof ripper, i have roof bars and soon a rack so don't think i would get very far before my roof was ripped completely off ... Shocked   Sad   Crying or Very sad
boxerbloke
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

some great looking kit there thanks all  :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mitsubishi Delica Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Radio communications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: